JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol...
You do have a dog in the fight!
Have a good day.
I'm retired and have no 'dog in the fight' whatever that could possibly even mean regarding a policy in dealing with your retarded state laws. Like I said, I have knowledge and facts about the subject, you just have opinion.

I still shop at Bi-Mart.
Bi-Mart"s history is different than most out of state corporations. During the crazy years they did not price gouge or play games with their available firearms inventory. Plus they added handguns before it became popular. I don't agree with everything they do. They just stopped selling my favorite tea. I just go to Walmart for that. Turn your back on everyone you don't agree with, even when they didn't screw you over when they could and Bi-Mart could go the way of most LGS and stop selling gun stuff. I agree it's not your job to keep Bi-Mart in business but point me in the direction where you get 100% of what you want.

I hate to defend Bi-Mart due to their lack of stones. Not selling legitimate items to 18 year young adults was weak-kneed. (Chicken-bubblegum actually). Once again....minimum wage slow fish can not be expected to make good decisions. However.... they still have the best prices on primers and frequent sales on powder and components. Got my first membership when they opened their store in Coos Bay. Also, they have really good prices on picnic supplies and kids toys. When they put their big packs of basic paper plates on sale for $.99 we stock up. Great targets.

Less than a year ago we were going through the check-out line at the Sisters, OR Bi-Mart. Husband wearing an NRA shirt and the limp-wristed male cashier commented to husband that he probably didn't even know what 2A said. After ripping the 2A to him in front of a line of customers behind us husband proceeded to tell said cashier he didn't expect to get a lecture about the US Constitution from a Bi-Mart cashier. He said some other things too. I was pulling on his arm there for a minute. Never saw that kid in there again.

It's not just Bi-Mart that is hostile to gun owners and our rights. They hire maggots like this. On the other hand we have also encountered some wonderful Bi-Mart employees.

We will keep buying our bricks of primers and paper plates there.
"Not selling legitimate items to 18 year young adults was weak-kneed." This was, and still is I believe (thanks to 12 brave souls), a violation of Oregon discrimination law. It's funny that Oregon BiMarts don't seem to have a problem with violating Oregon discrimination law with policies that restrict firearm/ammo purchases but then they worry about laws from other States when it involves restricting firearm purchases. I thought FFL's were required to follow all laws in their States to keep their FFL licenses?

"Not selling legitimate items to 18 year young adults was weak-kneed." This was, and still is I believe (thanks to 12 brave souls), a violation of Oregon discrimination law. It's funny that Oregon BiMarts don't seem to have a problem with violating Oregon discrimination law with policies that restrict firearm/ammo purchases but then they worry about laws from other States when it involves restricting firearm purchases. I thought FFL's were required to follow all laws in their States to keep their FFL licenses?
Sounds like an anonymous call to ATF might be in order...

It's a legit question, I do not know the answer to. It may be that FFL's are allowed to violate laws that are not felonies and such.
It's a legit question, I do not know the answer to. It may be that FFL's are allowed to violate laws that are not felonies and such.

Every business. Has the right to. Refuse. Service. To. Anyone .
Unless your. Baking cakes. ;);)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads