JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's something I've been wanting to learn for years. I learn best by hands on and direct observation. Once that happens I'm usually able to put things together. So if someone in the Grants Pass/Medford area would be willing to help me out I'll gladly spring for lunch.

"I must be getting old, it never occurred to me. :confused:"

that's odd....I for one _am_ getting old, and there's LOTS of things that actually DO occur to me that simply don't get around to doing....think it's part of the same trend though.....;)

That is True GOG, wait till the young guys learn about FOF-----Fear of Farting , it's like a box of chocolates, ya just don't know what you'll get. For the OP, enjoy your new hobby of reloading.

@GOG feel free to email me anytime, best to ask questions. I was taught to reload at the age of 15 and currently reload for 100+ cartridges. Not much I have not run across. Always best to ask as you go.

I would purchase the new Sierra Reloading Manual and read thru the getting started section.

@GOG feel free to email me anytime, best to ask questions. I was taught to reload at the age of 15 and currently reload for 100+ cartridges. Not much I have not run across. Always best to ask as you go.

I would purchase the new Sierra Reloading Manual and read thru the getting started section.

Do you reload 6.5 creedmoor? I have recently purchased a rifle in this caliber and have been saving my brass. I am very interested in trying the WTC Flat Line projectiles, but as I am new to this, I don't have either the experience or equipment.
Cheers

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads