JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The ramifications and the expense that will result to gun owners
in the next couple years is a serious issue right now.

Are you going to have to fight with your entire paychecks or with the sword?
Or will everyone sit back and be run over by the Anti's. The election results in
Oregon are the biggest sickest joke that has ever happened to this state.

I wonder how much voter fraud took place in Oregon.
The election results make no sense when the political
climate has been as it was for the past few years.
No sense at all.

This is a discussion that needs to happen, as the seriousness to
gun owners and second Amendment supporters is relevant
to what it is going to cause in this state.

Was there ANY checks an balances and monitoring of the entire ballot process
as I never heard one word about it being done. The amount of fraud in country since 2008
is staggering and again what happened here makes zero sense.

Last Edited:
I think we can blames ourselves. Many who thought this was "in the bag", so to speak, probably stayed home. The fact is that the high population centers are VERY left, and even though it may be even state wide, we lost. The other problem I see is the wack jobs the right puts up for election. Monica Wheby comes to mind. Those who are on the fence probably voted for what in their mind was the lessor of two evils. The right really needs to step it up, and re-moderate, so the fence sitters can get behind the choices. All of this what is perceived to be "radical right" stuff, has been our own worst enemy. JMO, YMMV. etc..
The right in Oregon, has traditionally been moderate. The left is more or less too, except in the high population centers. Portland, Eugene.

Again, JMO.....

For anyone running as a Republican NOT to be labeled as "right wing extremist" by the leftist media isn't possible. The number 1 problem in US politics is now media control of the language and message.
Remember, any and all Republican candidates will be depicted as lunatic fringe morons, owned by big money ... and that those descriptions, and narratives are completely controlled by leftists.

Case in point...one of Obama's top advisers was just the other day hired on by NBC as the VP of communications. Adding to the already overwhelming population of media ownership, control, management, production staff etc... at ALL major news outlets.

One can imagine how a Republican Administration would have fared in the media if a "Gruber" video was exposed....never mind 8 or 9.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews