JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yay!! I got a call from Brightwater Ventures last night and I won the monthly raffle for gun giveaway. That just proved good things happen to good people. Well, it proves good things happen to selfish, self centered people who are only good because they realize they are way to pretty to go to prison.

Of course to show what an ingrate I am I listed the gun for trade in the classifieds since I already have one of the gun I won, but I am still jazzed.

I did a video of the gun I won if anyone is interested. It is a Sig Sauer P232 Bi-tone.

I Won A Free Handgun! - YouTube

free is about all an over-sized .380 is worth.

I love Sig but they need to discontinue outdated crap like this and focus on 938's, 224's and getting their 3" 1911's to extract properly.

Tempting...but I think I will hold out and see if I can eventually trade it straight across for s M&P Shield once they pop up again.

You would definitely be the winner on a deal like that. Sig is good, but a .380 for a 9mm or .40? And with the way the Shield shoots, I'd say someone would be crazy to do a deal like that with you. But, I've seen stranger things than that. :D

EDIT: Just realized this was my 333rd post. I'm halfway to 666 now.

I do not think that is how you look at it from a trade standpoint. Just trading up in caliber does not make it a better deal. I would be trading a gun with an MSRP of $749 for a gun with an MSRP of $449. By your logic trading a Colt Python for Ruger Alaskan would be a sweet deal for the guy trading the Colt.

You would definitely be the winner on a deal like that. Sig is good, but a .380 for a 9mm or .40? And with the way the Shield shoots, I'd say someone would be crazy to do a deal like that with you. But, I've seen stranger things than that. :D

EDIT: Just realized this was my 333rd post. I'm halfway to 666 now.

I do not think that is how you look at it from a trade standpoint. Just trading up in caliber does not make it a better deal.
It would be high on my list of criteria (but then again, I'm not likely going to have a .380 unless I'm just using it as a target pistol). As always, the deal is in the eye of the traders.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top