Advertise on Northwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Gun Deals
Southwest Firearms Forum
Landhawk Arms
Oregon Rifleworks
Sporting Systems
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

I wish they woulld be caught, no good dirty rats

Reactions
Me and my friend went up to set up our turkey blinds last week end, and when coming home we decided to stop at the Stevenson range for some brass policeing. Well low and behold the place was a fricking mess! garbage everywere, some dumb ahole took his garbage there instead of the dump. man im still mad as ****. people like that should be tied behind the truck and dragged back to the main road. So if you see dumb aholes doing this call the sheriff. They make the rest of use look bad.

Reactions
As bad are the obnoxious hunters (poachers?) who leave rotting deer and pig carcasses/parts right in the center of shooting spots

Reactions
What I really find amazing is that people will even trash private ranges. ARPC has a number of metal target holders that are all shot up. These target holders are metal bases that stick up no more than a few inches off the ground, and you put wood sticks in them. Yet people shoot up the bases and destroy them, making them useless for other members to use.

People use steel core ammo to shoot up the metal targets. They shoot patterns on the attachment bolts. They shoot steel core ammo at the handgun plate rack. Etc.

You just can't fix stupid, I'm afraid. Even when it hurts them in the long run (via higher range membership fees).

Reactions
As bad are the obnoxious hunters (poachers?) who leave rotting deer and pig carcasses/parts right in the center of shooting spots
Or at boat launches, turnouts, farmers fields, or any other area they can find. It's a sticking point with me too and I wonder why more hunters and fishermen don't complain.
Still I hear the OP's point - the illegal dumping in SWW and the Coast is unbelievable.

UPCOMING EVENTS

ARPC Speed Steel
ARPC (Albany Rifle & Pistol Club)
29999 Saddle Butte Rd, Shedd, OR 97377, USA
Wes Knodel Gun Show
Deschutes County Fair & Expo Center
3800 SE Airport Way, Redmond, OR 97756, USA
NRA Pistol marksmanship Simulator Training
Defensive Arts Center
4620 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy C2, Portland, OR 97221, USA
.22 Rimfire Challenge
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Bill Blowers - Tap-Rack Tactical Tac - Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    My wife went into to pickup a firearm she bought from a online retailer and shipped to sunset firearms. She had a great experience and had a...
    • NWArborist
  • Independence Indoor Shooting
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought one firearm and many other random items at IIS. The gun was priced really well, and was the best price I could find the area. My...
    • TDH
  • Stockpile Defense, LLC
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought a few lowers here, and many other AR parts. They have a really nice selection of guns and parts, not just AR. They are willing to...
    • TDH
  • Gun & Boot & Gear - Astoria
    5.00 star(s)
    Good bunch of guys! Always treated me well, and in some cases better then expected. Highly recommend swinging by and talking with Andrew about any...
    • jblake00
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Seen it from the highway a few times, so made the effort to go in yesterday lunchtime- What an awesome store ! Big, bight, well laid out, with a...
    • asiparks

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online