JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wish I was an attorney because...
...I would work pro bono for the parent(s) of a victim(s), when one of these mass shooters, got the idea from all the media hype around the last mass shooting.

...I would put my reputation, my time, my energy and my money on the line to hold the media accountable.

...I would find the case where one mass shooter was 'inspired' by the last one, that he heard about on the national news channels.

There is other legal work that I would do pro bono, but this is the top ONE on my list. Now I just have to take the LSAT, get in and graduate from Law School, pass the Bar Exam and I am there!

When someone defends themselves in our world, the individual gets virtually no media attention. Now look to see what these sicko MALL NINJAS are really up too.

Now think about how much media money was generated by the 9/11 incident. How much money did those large organizations publish, re-publish, over and over again and again.

That act alone was to terrorize each and every individuals mind here in America. For a minimum of a decade.

Media hype hell, what about all the instant recognition for these creeps from the POTUS!

He's the Hyper in Chief and as guilty as any of them for giving these nut jobs their 10 minutes of fame posthumously.

Helping fuel the desire of a lasting legacy for the next socially inept or angry misguided cowards shooting spree is what he's doing. All in an attempt to trample our 2nd Amendment rights!

Media hype hell, what about all the instant recognition for these creeps from the POTUS!

He's the Hyper in Chief and as guilty as any of them for giving these nut jobs their 10 minutes of fame posthumously.

Helping fuel the desire of a lasting legacy for the next socially inept or angry misguided cowards shooting spree is what he's doing. All in an attempt to trample our 2nd Amendment rights!
He can do all the talking he wants, if the media does not play it, and replay it, and refer to it, and quote it, and over analyze it....

I agree

I wish I was an attorney because...
...I would work pro bono for the parent(s) of a victim(s), when one of these mass shooters, got the idea from all the media hype around the last mass shooting.

...I would put my reputation, my time, my energy and my money on the line to hold the media accountable.

...I would find the case where one mass shooter was 'inspired' by the last one, that he heard about on the national news channels.

There is other legal work that I would do pro bono, but this is the top ONE on my list. Now I just have to take the LSAT, get in and graduate from Law School, pass the Bar Exam and I am there!

Don't forget some of the intermediate steps:

...Have enough money to pay for law school so that you graduate debt-free and can take the work you want, rather than the work that your employer assigns you.

...Develop a sufficient knowledge and skill base such that you aren't committing malpractice - or an ethical violation - by your actions. Lots of suck is involved when you spend years and tens of thousands of dollars to get something, only to have it flushed away.

...Make sure that your reputation in the local courts is sufficiently good (from prior work) that the judges don't just write you off as a flake and pay little-to-no attention to your arguments, no matter how much merit they might have.

;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top