JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I posted my DW M-15 .357 earlier as well as a Colt Govt. .380, but thinking back on it the one I regret selling the most was my Stevens 87 B .22 semi auto rifle. It was the first rifle that was ALL MINE that my Dad gave me, but I got bit by the Ruger 10/22 bug and sold the Stevens to a buddy. I managed to find a couple of other Stevens 87 B's later in life. While they fill the nostalgia bill, they aren't my first rifle.

My Hungarian M44. Pristine wood, a bore so pristine your wife could use it as her vanity mirror. Bought it in a pawn shop for $50(3 years ago) and sold it for $200.

Glock 27. Not a fan of them, but that thing sat really well for appendix carry.

Ruger M77R tang safety in 22-250 with Tasco 4-12X world class and a Ramline synth stock.

Smith Corona O3-A3 in perfect military trim one of the nicest Springfield rifles I have ever seen.

Those two both sold to help pay bills and both sold for less then the market at the time have always bugged me.

Life time regret. Don't hold on to it too much, but every time I see a 1911...Colt Gold Cup. Paid $160 new in 1972. The one I should have never let get away. Goes along with being young and stupid I guess, not understanding real value. Making up for it by not ever selling a gun ever again! Only buy what I really want and keep it.

Sold my soul, married for 7 years. Got it back, divorced for 26 years! At 61, I will never sell my freedom again!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top