JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The next question is how many of the "I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!" or "MOLON LABE" crowd also have a thin blue line sticker nearby? Unfortunately lots who don't get that the police will be enforcing these tyrannical laws. I saw a vote no on I-1639 Sticker next to a thin blue line sticker and I just shook my head. Instead of blue lives matter these folk should say Patriot lives matter. Reid henrichs who didn't enforce Illinois gun laws when he was a deputy? That's a patriot. The sherrifs who will truely not enforce I-1639 to the best of their ability? That's a patriot. Just cause my tax dollars pay you to wear a badge doesn't mean you get a free pass.

Wow, how did I miss this little gem? :rolleyes:

I saw a vote no on I-1639 Sticker next to a thin blue line sticker and I just shook my head.
Curious how one would equate what the Politicians are doing and how the uneducated voted....then blame the Police.
It's like blaming the Police in Seattle for what the City Counsel has allowed.

I voted No on I-1639, I back the Police...and yea I'm a Patriot.

Curious how one would equate what the Politicians are doing and how the uneducated voted....then blame the Police.
It's like blaming the Police in Seattle for what the City Counsel has allowed.

I voted No on I-1639, I back the Police...and yea I'm a Patriot.
Do you back the police for purely pursuing the profession of Law Enforcement? Or do you back the police for upholding their oath to both the federal and Washington state constitutions? There seems to be a number of ya'll missing the point I'm making here.

Do you back the police for purely pursuing the profession of Law Enforcement? Or do you back the police for upholding their oath to both the federal and Washington state constitutions? There seems to be a number of ya'll missing the point I'm making here.

Maybe you're just doing a really bad job at trying to make it?

Maybe ya'll are just a bunch of Boomers/LARPing Boomers with poor reading comprehension and cognitive skills due to generational lead poisoning and dogmatic belief systems?

Maybe. Maybe not. That's an awful lot of speculation there fella.

Good words though. Am I the only one impressed and maybe even a little intimidated?

:s0140:

Yeah, I roll my own. If I can figure out the checking target conundrum at my regular range, I could still shoot from the bench.

I'd often help folks post & pull targets up at ARPC whom appeared to appreciate a hand. Particularly when it was hot/poor air quality. I'd always politely offer, not making any assumptions on anyone's ability & whatnot.

As well, I'd ask folks to pull/post for me if they were headed to the same line, when my knee was really acting up. I'd get a blank stare for a second some times, as I do *look* healthy. I'd just mention my knee, and the blank stare folks would graciously accord my request.

Point being, if your range is busy enough where you *know* you may not be the only one there, ask for an assist. Also another great way to chat up like minded folks. Give tips & get tips, or just pass the time on a nice range day...

Oh, and a spotting scope or binocs are super handy! Spotting scope markedly better.

internet or not we're supposed to have free speech still? Ill say it out right will not comply no fricking traitor!
At least to that Ideal of shall not be infringed etc... But I do not support what or where our country is headed even with the current admin Trump that is.
  1. forced to where seat belts.
  2. Forced to get car insurance.
  3. Anti smoking crap telling us e can't smoke in a park or our own damn cars etc...
  4. Not supporting the tenth amendment when it comes to legalized weed. People voted on this and won and those true to liberty need to stop bubbleguming and griping.
  5. Hypocrites liberals and Conservatives included especially when they Molon Labe at one time but say were a nation of laws later BS. We were not founded on law we were founded on liberty not law. Our forefathers did not fight and die for law they fought and died for liberty.
  6. Get rid of the federal reserve and I.R.S. DEA, FBI, ATF, CIA, SS, which is the Nazi equivalent to secret service which is what SS means. and Germany had that.
  7. Go back to the gold standard and silver, which means no more inflation BS
  8. Get the United Nations off our soil and get the hell out of it.
  9. Stop this globalization crap.
  10. Anytime a cop can stop you for no reason other than his or her own curiosity and end up shooting you that's a police state. (OR tazing you.) Also if you refuse to sign the ticket you shouldn't get tazzed. or shot!
  11. legalize all or most drugs but regulate. This is more liberty than being illegal. Yes it brings some Govt but it still supports liberty more than what we have now.
  12. Nationalize open carry no permits required.
  13. All gun control is illegal and needs to be repealed.
  14. If you do a felon you get punished for it, but either at release or within a small amount of time to prove you can be trusted, your gun rights and voting rights are restored automatically without having to go to court or some other BS to do so.
  15. Limit the scope or power the supreme court has. While opinion can't be truly undone when a ruling comes down opinion alone can not nor should not become law. Most of all the laws we have now were upheld by the supreme Court and they were wrong in their rulings. Especially upholding gun control laws. They allowed for more infringements and abridging than any other entity.
  16. No license plates no drivers licenses no tabs these are nothing more than usurpations against liberty and serve to only control and track people. And money for the state or municipality etc...
  17. More than what's listed but if some or most of this was done Liberty would prevail again!

NO! for most Police are unconstitutional. Truly only elected Sheriffs and their deputies are constitutional. But as Patrick Henry said he smelled a Rat which is why he wouldn't sign the Constitution and I agree with his reasons. But as it is Sheriff's are the only truly constitutionally allowed police entity.
upholding the law should not be part of their oath though, :eek: :p for law is not to take precedent against liberty. Liberty should take precedent at all times and enforcing unconstitutional laws is why were where were at now.;)

sorry cant edit the list spelling so wear seat belts is what is should say.:p
and apologize for not using commas if needed and or any other spelling mistakes to my above post but you should still get the idea! :D
Great wish list, but you do realize we have gone past the tipping point and those who run things are not going to let any of it happen. Consider the Countries who were bombed into compliance by the puppet masters at the world bank. North Korea and Iran are being lubricated into compliance currently, and then that should be a wrap. You and I are ameba in their eyes.

Great wish list, but you do realize we have gone past the tipping point and those who run things are not going to let any of it happen. Consider the Countries who were bombed into compliance by the puppet masters at the world bank. North Korea and Iran are being lubricated into compliance currently, and then that should be a wrap. You and I are ameba in their eyes.
MEH! One can wish!

Comply with what???

1639? Its not for us to comply or not...... its FFL holders who are in a position to 'not comply' by selling to 18-21 or without confirming 'training' etc.... at the end of the day, it means doing transactions without doing BGC .... no dealer is going to forfeit his business in a feeble attempt to challenge a BS law.

"Will not comply" is usually the battle cry from those who "Did not vote"

Remember... you lost it all with 1639.... not to Olympia.... but to your friends, family and neighbors... your fellow man voted to curtail your Constitutional rights...
yeah that's why they all at once should not comply. compliance only says they agree whether they do or not, but a consorted effort by them all or most would tell the govt to piss off, then if the locals would stand with them armed or in unison telling them they aren't to go in goes a long way. 100 or so people at all FFL holders would stop them.
Just like I think it was on 420 day in Maryland in a park, 1000 or more kids went lit up and smoked cops just stood by.
We need that kind of disobedience for our rights as well.
I know they did in Olympia when 594 passed, but from what I read at that time no law was broken.
with this 1639 crap and thank god for now Oregon hasn't gone this way, but if they do I will not comply. No locks and if I ever wanted to sell something or buy no Background checks either EFF em!:D

yeah that's why they all at once should not comply. compliance only says they agree whether they do or not, but a consorted effort by them all or most would tell the govt to piss off, then if the locals would stand with them armed or in unison telling them they aren't to go in goes a long way. 100 or so people at all FFL holders would stop them.
Just like I think it was on 420 day in Maryland in a park, 1000 or more kids went lit up and smoked cops just stood by.
We need that kind of disobedience for our rights as well.
I know they did in Olympia when 594 passed, but from what I read at that time no law was broken.
with this 1639 crap and thank god for now Oregon hasn't gone this way, but if they do I will not comply. No locks and if I ever wanted to sell something or buy no Background checks either EFF em!:D
The problem is that its never going to be that dramatic and would require the entire gun industry nationwide to refuse to follow federal law.

As I said above, especially in the case of 1639, non-compliance means that the FFL will have to refuse to follow background check laws. Period. You could have 1000 armed people show up and it wont matter.
This dealer will simply have their FFL revoked. There will be no grand stand off with government agents. The FFL will have his license revoked and he will no longer be able to sell guns because without the FFL, no distributor will sell to him.... He may be able to "NOT COMPLY" for a couple dozen guns, but when his shelves are empty he cannot restock without a license. Unless the entire gun industry collectively decides to rebel against state and federal laws, and we all know that part will never happen.

So, the non-compliance protest will be a flash in the pan, the law will stand and your LGS will cease to exist.

Ive said it a million times.... defiance of the law is not a replacement for stopping the law in the first place. Unless you are voting Republican 100% of the time and are out there being an ambassador for responsible gun ownership AND sending $$ to your favorite 2A group.... you are spitting in the wind.

Yes, I said REPUBLICAN, I dont care if they are RINOs or are too soft on immigration or abortion, etc...... ANY GOP candidate is better than a Democrat. And we all know that we live within a two party system.... so get over it and vote GOP ... at least they can be swayed into voting pro-2A even if they arent the staunchest supporter.

Unless you are a liberal gun owner and have made the decision that your other issues are more important than the 2A... you vote how you vote, but lets not hear any complaining out of you.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads