JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They know most of what I have. I don't have anything to hide. I honestly don't know if I would comply or not. But I do know that I will continue to fight any and all inroads into my Second Amendment Rights.

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" - Thomas Jefferson

I choose anarchy over tyranny, I will not comply.

I'm guessing Red Dawn. without google

Well, I didn't search either, but if I recall, they were codes used by the French resistance in the movie, "The Longest Day." Also, unless I am mistaken, I thought it was "Jean has a long moustache." Guess I should google it.

And what the heck?Google isn't a verb!

Got it!
John has a long mustache - YouTube

Last Edited:
Well Chariot, that's a pretty safe oath since neither the Oregon State Legislature nor the Federal government seem in any way willing to inflict any further restrictions upon you.

Like most of these screeds, I have to call BS.

You mean you're willing to KILL cops, charged with law to come confiscate SOME of your arms, and not maybe, but CERTAINLY die in the attempt?

Come out and say it or you're a poser and a coward.

If you think you dying is anything but CERTAINTY, you're too stupid to take seriously. If you WEREN'T serious then why are you posting this stupid thread?

"Go-time," has been much over-stated in these forums. But if it's "go-time" why would you be stupid enough to announce it to your enemies? Unless, oh, yes, you have no intention of anything like what you said, you're only talking trash on the IntarWebs.

Stop talking trash on the internet and start writing letters to everyone in congress and you state legislature. -No, wait, that would take actual time and effort, as opposed to showing us your false bravado, which only takes a keyboard commando's screed on the intarwebs.

Well Chariot, that's a pretty safe oath since neither the Oregon State Legislature nor the Federal government seem in any way willing to inflict any further restrictions upon you.

You mean you're willing to KILL cops, charged with law to come confiscate SOME of your arms, and not maybe, but CERTAINLY die in the attempt?

If you think you dying is anything but CERTAINTY, you're too stupid to take seriously. If you WEREN'T serious then why are you posting this stupid thread?

"Go-time," has been much over-stated in these forums. But if it's "go-time" why would you be stupid enough to announce it to your enemies? Unless, oh, yes, you have no intention of anything like what you said, you're only talking trash on the IntarWebs.

Stop talking trash on the internet and start writing letters to everyone in congress and you state legislature. -No, wait, that would take actual time and effort, as opposed to showing us your false bravado, which only takes a keyboard commando's screed on the intarwebs.

Peace officers have been the only outspoken force within the government to come out & say they will uphold the Constitution and not obey & not enforce any directives or laws that tell them to further infringe on an Americans 2nd ammendment right in any way. You obviously have them mixed up, either that or you must be pissed off much like ceasefire oregon is at the Sheriffs that have told people like you to go fly a kite. I will not comply.

Wow misterbill, I'm really not sure of what to make of your post, I will not call you a POS or make any degrading comments to you, I will say I believe charoit13 has every right (protected by the constitution) to say whatever he wants. and truly believe the government needs to hear people openly defy them so they know the very intent and maybe just maybe they will at some point think twice. I personally joined the U.S. ARMY on 1 Jan. 1986, 50 days before my 17th birthday I took a oath to defend my country against all enemy's foreign and DOMESTIC, I turned 17 at FT.Benning GA, and proudly served for 6 years and I feel the oath I took was a oath till the day I die, not just a six year oath. Don't F with my constitution is how I feel, now and forever I don't care who hears me say it.

The Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law - YouTube

Yep, it has happened before.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews