JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice work brother. I got the shop I work at set up as a supporting vendor. Joe is extremely supportive of small local businesses. I'll bet if you email him with a compromise, say structured payments or request a reduced first year, he will work with you.

While this is Joe's "job" now he really does it because of his passion for keeping the firearms community strong.

If you want don't want to go that route give me a pm and if your belts quality and pricing work my shop might be able to help you here and in our retail store in Beaverton.

Josh
Now, That is a REAL belt. I just opened it and tried it for size. It is double thickness so it should support my 1911 easily. I'll give you progress reports.
For now . . . WOW
Sheldon

Josh
Now, That is a REAL belt. I just opened it and tried it for size. It is double thickness so it should support my 1911 easily. I'll give you progress reports.
For now . . . WOW
Sheldon

Thanks Sheldon I am glad you got the belt no hiccups. It makes me happy to hear your first impressions. I hope it will serve you well. Keep me updated on your results and we can change anything if need be.

Update:

I will be receiving the black webbing tonight and then start on the remainder of the belts as promised.

I should have them all finished by tomorrow and hope to have them sent off tomorrow as well. Shouldn't take long to make them!

Sorry it took so long to post these pictures, I just had some thanksgiving shopping to do. You guys should receive your belts sometime early next week. Will send each of you a tracking number.

ZA_Survivalist: Your green one is still on track like we talked about in PM.

Thanks to everyone who has been keeping track of this thread, I am interested to hear all of your insights. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Now here are the pics!

5u4ayp.jpg

14mvo7d.jpg

au8imv.jpg

23sg28p.jpg

33oqg03.jpg

Stiff Enough? :rolleyes::D

2ewir10.jpg

Pretty impressive. I'll be watching for more info here, and please send out messages when you get your vendor approval!

That said, I'd like to remind everyone who has gotten some of these benefits to drop a little feedback for Mr. Norton when things arrive and appear sturdy enough to pass a "Well, I'd buy it at the store" test.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the green belt you mentioned!

Any 1.5" planned?

As much as I like my 1.75 belts from a few different online vendors, I'd like to see/use a lighter duty 1.5" Cobra belt. Sometimes double layered scuba webbing with a stiffener or other type of webbing sandwiched between the scuba webbing gets to be too thick for some holsters belt loops.

Any multicam or grey/wolf grey belts planned?

Any 1.5" planned?

As much as I like my 1.75 belts from a few different online vendors, I'd like to see/use a lighter duty 1.5" Cobra belt. Sometimes double layered scuba webbing with a stiffener or other type of webbing sandwiched between the scuba webbing gets to be too thick for some holsters belt loops.

Any multicam or grey/wolf grey belts planned?

That is funny you said that, I was just looking at some commercial spec webbing that is 1.5 inch that is pretty stiff, but would be plenty thin with only the 2 layers. Also they would be cheaper.

I am planning to get multicam as well as some kryptek soon. The Wolf grey webbing isn't very stiff on its own so usually needs to be paired with something more rigid but I do have something in the works.

I will be stocking

1.75 inch Cobra belts
Type 13R webbing

Black
Coyote
OD Green

1.5inch Cobra Belts
Commercial spec webbing

Black
Maroon
Silver
Khaki
Brown
Navy Blue

Maybe some more later, mostly colors that usually aren't offered for cobra belts as well as all the standard type colors.

For the multicam/kryptek/wolf grey I will pair them with a stiffer base layer. Either scuba webbing or the 1.5 inch commercial webbing depending on desired rigidity.

If you wanted wolf grey it would most likely have a black base layer not seen when worn.

Keep an eye out on this thread and I will post pictures of all my belt variations with details.

Thanks!

Got mine today!!! Yea. Thanks Josh.
I should have added a couple inches to my original size (I will be loosing some inches this next year) I did get it to fit by maxing it out with 1/2" left on the Velcro.
Good fit and finish with vertical triple stitches and an awesome buckle.
It will be used as a load bearing tac vest belt.
Will keep in touch to let ya know how it fair in the woods during training.:)

Ah Jim I am sorry to hear that.

Did I miss measure your size or did you intentionally order one too small to accommodate your planned weight loss? If I misread your measurements or you gave me the wrong one please feel free to send the belt back and I will make you a new one no sweat. I hate to hear it doesn't fit as desired.

Sorry about that, get back to me and let me know what I can do to help.

Got mine today!!! Yea. Thanks Josh.
I should have added a couple inches to my original size (I will be loosing some inches this next year) I did get it to fit by maxing it out with 1/2" left on the Velcro.
Good fit and finish with vertical triple stitches and an awesome buckle.
It will be used as a load bearing tac vest belt.
Will keep in touch to let ya know how it fair in the woods during training.:)

I'd you closely down the edges plus the 3 in the middle it is actually 5 rows down the length of the belt. Tricky to spot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top