JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Snake Eyes Pythons

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=463982939

I don't know if this is a good deal or not. But if I was trying to sell something for north of 15 grand I'd sure as hell have a lot better pictures. Why do people try to sell stuff in this manner? Especially something high end? The wife keeps telling me to lower my expectations in people so I won't be disappointed. Am I guilty of that in this case?

I have one for sale. As you can tell by this picture it is in perfect shape :)

oXWoZW7.jpg

Last Edited:
Some folks have that kind of disposable cash laying around.
I was watching a high end car auction awhile back and a guy won the bid on a really nice Ford muscle car and after he spent $85,000.00 bucks he turned around and sent it back up for auction so he could donate it to some charity.

Last Edited:
Some folks have that kind of disposable cash laying around.
I was watching a high end car auction awhile back and a guy won the bid on a really nice Ford muscle car and after he spent $85,000.00 bucks he turned around and sent it back up for auction so he could donate it for some charity.
I have clients like that, perhaps in another life Ill be blessed enough to know what thats like.

My late friend Terry inherited a couple of million.
He tried like hel to to spend it on some of the coolest things, like a Ferrari, machine guns and trips to Vegas, but ignoring the warning signs of colon cancer ended his wanton free style spending.
Your health is your greatest wealth, and he would have gladly given it all for more time on this spinning planet.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

My late friend Terry inherited a couple of million.
He tried like hel to to spend it on some of the coolest things, like a Ferrari, machine guns and trips to Vegas, but ignoring the warning signs of colon cancer ended his wanton free style spending.
Your health is your greatest wealth, and he would have gladly given it all for more time on this spinning planet.

That's where we are, I retired in '99 my wife was going to retire in '08 and had actually put her paperwork in. Then her daughter died and we "inherited" her two kids. Oldest has moved out but the youngest is still with us and will be for another three years.
The "kicker" is that the wife's health went south three years ago. Started vomiting blood and has been in the hospital 15 times, 12 for the blood issues and three for hernia operations. Still no real diagnosis or "fix" for what ever is wrong. They have found a "cyst" on her liver and they keep checking for cancer but, so far, nothing for sure. Right now she's prohibited from driving because of dizzy spells and spends most of her time in bed. So, wealth without health doesn't do anyone any good! We didn't inherit or win any of the money either, just good savings in her IRA's with company matching.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Last Edited:
<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

That's where we are, I retired in '99 my wife was going to retire in '08 and had actually put her paperwork in. Then her daughter died and we "inherited" her two kids. Oldest has moved out but the youngest is still with us and will be for another three years.
The "kicker" is that the wife's health went south three years ago. Started vomiting blood and has been in the hospital 15 times, 12 for the blood issues and three for hernia operations. Still no real diagnosis or "fix" for what ever is wrong. They have found a "cyst" on her liver and they keep checking for cancer but, so far, nothing for sure. Right now she's prohibited from driving because of dizzy spells and spends most of her time in bed. So, wealth without health doesn't do anyone any good! We didn't inherit or win any of the money either, just good savings in her IRA's with company matching.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Defender of Freedom Award
Washington Arms Collector Member
Vancouver Rifle & Pistol Club member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Dean, I think I've said this before but I'd like to send best wishes to you and your wife. I hope she has a full recovery. So sad!

As to the question at hand, I have no idea of the value of those silly little gats. I certainly wouldn't buy them, even with plenty of cash (which I don't have)! I don't get people using crappy photos to sell stuff, high end or low.

For the best pics of firearms, go look at the "Jack The Dog" web site.
His excellent pics bring higher dollars, as his auctions consistently prove.

Over a 30 year period of time one should be able to average a 10% rate of return if invested wisely....and that means the original $15,000 will turn into about $262,000

So those guns don't cost $15,000, they actually cost $262,000 :D

I spent $1,100.00 cash on my mint 6" brilliant polished Python a couple of years ago and thought that was a lot of money, but now I'm glad I did.

Over a 30 year period of time one should be able to average a 10% rate of return if invested wisely....and that means the original $15,000 will turn into about $262,000

So those guns don't cost $15,000, they actually cost $262,000 :D

Where can one find a 10% return? Wow! I'd be all over that!!

I don't have that to spend on Pythons.........but there were only a few of such sets made and the demand continues to rise. As such the price does not surprise me. I own one Python and that is enough for me, at least for now :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top