JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Gun Nuts,

SPOILER ALERT: Purist's avert your eye's or go blind. You've been warned!
Couple few years ago I traded Yugo 59/66 furniture straight across for this set up. I had a SARCO barreled receiver laying about so I thought I'd turn the Khyber Pass Boys lose. This is what we ended up with, Shernic bull pucky. First off, of course, chop the barrel to 18.5", neutered FSB, Alby mag & bolt carrier, and I finally found a use for one of those honky vented gas tubes. At that barrel length, in the Shernic, the OAL is a bust, so I added a Ramline brake. Good by 1/4 inch now. Tapco piston, Murray trigger job & 2 piece FP, Shernic sock count, the whole she-bang is 922r worthy. Plus, I stayed with the stock mag which makes it GTG in Kali, even with it's evilness. Needs a light and she's ready for the mall ninja crowd. Weighs at least 5 kilos. PAX :cool:

shernic-001.jpg shernic-004.jpg

Last Edited:
Hi Gun Nuts,

Couple few years ago I traded Yugo 59/66 furniture straight across for this set up. I had a SARCO barreled receiver laying about so I thought I'd turn the Khyber Pass Boys lose. This is what we ended up with, Shernic bull pucky. First off, of course, chop the barrel to 18.5", neutered FSB, Alby bolt carrier, and I finally found a use for one of those honky vented gas tubes. At that barrel length, in the Shernic, the OAL is a bust, so I added a Ramline brake. Good by 1/4 inch now. Tapco piston, Murray trigger job, Shernic sock count, the whole she-bang is 922r worthy. Plus, I stayed with the stock mag which makes it GTG in Kali, even with it's evilness. Needs a light and she's ready for the mall ninja crowd. Weighs at least 5 kilos. PAX :cool:

View attachment 1421622 View attachment 1421623
Still looks better than a hi point 🤣

Id rock it!

Bubba gump shrimp is the more bestest shrimp in all the USorfA.

It's 5Xs heavier than any Kel-Tech
How does that sks open top action work being right where the cheek weld should be?
That open area near the butt is for the receiver cover take down latch. The covered part just rear of the bolt carrier is where your cheek goes.
The Horror
I know it's hideous... I could've gone in 10 directions, but I had the stock and thought I'd see what it would turn out like. I'm hoping some mall nija loves it enough to get to a nice Russian. PAX

Hi Gun Nuts,

Couple few years ago I traded Yugo 59/66 furniture straight across for this set up. I had a SARCO barreled receiver laying about so I thought I'd turn the Khyber Pass Boys lose. This is what we ended up with, Shernic bull pucky. First off, of course, chop the barrel to 18.5", neutered FSB, Alby bolt mag & carrier, and I finally found a use for one of those honky vented gas tubes. At that barrel length, in the Shernic, the OAL is a bust, so I added a Ramline brake. Good by 1/4 inch now. Tapco piston, Murray trigger job & 2 piece FP, Shernic sock count, the whole she-bang is 922r worthy. Plus, I stayed with the stock mag which makes it GTG in Kali, even with it's evilness. Needs a light and she's ready for the mall ninja crowd. Weighs at least 5 kilos. PAX :cool:

View attachment 1421622 View attachment 1421623
Its profile kinda reminds me of a flying wasp…..

NO… not a White Angelo-Saxon Protestant!! :s0118:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top