JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I watched the carjacking one, they blame their actions on society. Maybe if all these certain aged men would step up and be a dad at home with their kids instead of alway hanging out on the streets being "cool" it would change things up a bit.

You need a carload of guns if you want to have any hope whatsoever of successfully defending yourself against theft.

claymore.jpeg

I did find it humorous that the one gent walking Vice through the Newark neighborhoods talking about all those people driving nice cars was rolling in a Mercedes. How funny would it have been had he gotten jacked while taking the crew around?

Don't watch if you don't really want know...
Nobody cares about you, your life or your stuff. They would happily die trying to take it from you.

Guy says, "When the system fails you, you create your own system". Think about that. Who failed who?
Probably got denied welfare or some other handout and then says that.

You know something.....
That covid mask just seems to make things "easier". Especially when you're a criminal (bent on doing your criminal things).

Aloha, Mark

Yep, I'd still sell them.

Why you ask?

To fund the next one!

Rental fees I tell you, rental fees.

You know something.....
That covid mask just seems to make things "easier". Especially when you're a criminal (bent on doing your criminal things).

Aloha, Mark
Those masks just look like convenient aiming points to me, and after a load of 00 buck to the kisser, LE better hope their fingerprints are on file somewhere to get a positive ID on them.

Knowing that cameras are almost everywhere. The "bandits and rioting community" has become staunch supporters of Covid mask wearing policies. Note: the increased frequency of the smash and grab "shopping". And/or the other many property crimes like : burning down the city or throwing objects at property. Yeah......incidents where one doesn't/isn't afforded the opportunity to "open fire".

And.....
It's unlikely that the regular community will suddenly change and support the use of deadly force when ONLY PROPERTY is being damaged/stolen.

Never mind the OLD use of force when protecting property. Even if/when we are talking felony theft/damage valuations.

Then.....
The reality is that even with the "camera" footage......a jury (and/or even you) will be hard pressed to ID a perp and see justice done (even if we are talking "eventually" maybe).

Remember.......just after their heinous acts. They suddenly saw the EVIL in their deeds and vowed to change. Rrrrrright......and besides, INSURANCE will be paying you.

Of course, the criminals (and defense lawyers) know how to play the system too.

Wanna share a Twinkie?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR