JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That really sucks. Maybe your equipment is salvageable. If not perhaps this will be one of those cases of one door closing and another opening to bigger and better things eventually.

Good luck either way!

So I haven't been on NWFA for a few days and as I was watching the news a couple minutes ago I heard Monster Metals in Auburn and though nooooooo so I quickly grabbed my computer.
#$^@%&$^**())_*&%^@ THAT TOTALLY SUCKS! Sorry it happened to such a good hearted person.

Man, that sucks. What a PITA that'll be. I can't imagine the headache it would be if my office burned. You have my sympathy.

Did you have a safe in there (I see above someone mentioned one....)? We'd love a field report on how that performed......

Oh no man! This is a terrible thing to hear. Words on a screen just can't convey how bad this makes me feel. :(

Really sorry for the loss, man. I was hoping to hit you up for a tour of my old workplace next time I went north. Glad you two made it out safe and best wishes sorting out the mess. Please keep us posted on the progress.

Damn man seems like yesterday the shop next to you burnt down didn't it?

I'm sorry Brother. Keep us posted.
I hope you have insurance and you can get back on your feet soon!

Glad you and the dog made it out safe

Wow, I don't even know you but I feel terrible for you. I've read enough of your posts, seen what you can do, and know that you're the kind of person that will bounce back strong from this setback. Best of luck , IM.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top