JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know what's funny about this. Barbecue aficionados take this stuff seriously. And I want to hear other peoples' favorites.

True story: I used to live in Cincinnati, and a couple thespian friends (both female and great actresses at the Cincinnati Shakespeare Festival) and I used to go to The Boathouse for ribs. Famous tourist spot. And they sell their own sauce. So I always had a bunch around the house. Loved it. My thespian friends came over one Saturday for doing ribs on the BBQ out back. We were getting ready to eat, and I spilled a bunch of BBQ sauce on the carpet. It looked delicious. My thespian friends looked at the carpet, looked at each other, looked at me, and busted up laughing.

That reminds me ! I used to own a somewhat trendy little eating joint in N. Washington. Think Bushwhacker's but further off the beaten path. World class scenery. Every now and again, a thespian or two would stop in for for a bite or taste of our own heady BBQ.....homemade sauce of course ! I liked the thespian attention but frankly they were always pissed off at me for one thing or another...too much trouble.

My son was hanging out in a campsite with his GF when 5 thesbians set up in the spot across the road from them. He never mentioned if they had any BBQ sauce of not, but he says the tent was going like a burlap bag full of bobcats.

You know, i have first hand witnessed the heartbreak of thespianism.

I had a brilliant friend who gave up a well paying engineering job so he could move to L.A. to live the thespian lifestyle.

It can be cured.

I don't ask him about the bbq sauce. Somethings I just don't want to know.

My son was hanging out in a campsite with his GF when 5 thesbians set up in the spot across the road from them. He never mentioned if they had any BBQ sauce of not, but he says the tent was going like a burlap bag full of bobcats.

Well that makes twice that I've nearly spit my Coke all over my laptop. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads