JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have the 2018 Bersa Tpr9. I absolutely love this gun but I have some things I need done and some things I'd like done to this gun.

First, is the grip I have small hands The grip has a large backstrap. It's a single piece of plastic. there is about a half an inch of empty space on the back. I would either like to have my grip modified or have a custom grip made to shrink that backside.

Second, I am looking to have the slide milled to reduce weight and maybe a slide cut for an RMR.

Third, Bersa launched a suppressor-ready model this year but when I contacted them about buying a barrel I was informed they have no plans to sell that barrel any time soon. I want to have a barrel made to mount a suppressor or a comp.

I am aware that this is a lot to be spending on something like my bersa but this is a really great shooting pistol The trigger is amazing. but before any major work is done I want to address the grip and see if it's worth the rest of the effort to me. I have some plans to do it myself but I don't have a lot of time for projects right now. Is anyone interested in the project and if so message me.

20190722_153334.jpg

20190722_153421.jpg

20190722_155401.jpg

20190722_155421.jpg

20190722_155444 1.jpg

20190722_155444.jpg

Inked20190722_153255_LI 1.jpg

Inked20190722_153255_LI.jpg

You would save a lot of money selling that one and buying the model with a threaded barrel to start your project. Getting a custom made barrel will likely cost the same as whole new gun.

Robar does a lot of work with custom grips, and would be a good place to start your search. For Glocks, a grip reduction and re-texture is only $200. It will probably be a bit more for an unusual gun.

Most smiths will be able to mill your slide for a rmr, that should be easy to find locally.

Good luck with the build, looks like a fun project.

You would save a lot of money selling that one and buying the model with a threaded barrel to start your project. Getting a custom made barrel will likely cost the same as whole new gun.

Robar does a lot of work with custom grips, and would be a good place to start your search. For Glocks, a grip reduction and re-texture is only $200. It will probably be a bit more for an unusual gun.

Most smiths will be able to mill your slide for a rmr, that should be easy to find locally.

Good luck with the build, looks like a fun project.
Ditto. Anything can be done, and no doubt Smiths will be glad to do so but, I am not sure you have any idea what this is going to cost. When you get into doing custom work like this on a "one off" thing its VERY time consuming. This means you would be able to buy several new guns by the time you get this done. It is your money of course so if cost in no object? By all means. I am just not sure you realize what you are going to be paying here.

I'm aware of the costs I had an old walther restored last year. I'd use that Smith but he moved out of state.

OK, if someone can't recommend one Near you there is a guy just south of you that posts here. He is HIGHLY regarded, Vesley (hope I spelled it right, if not someone will let you know) you could easily ship it to him if you do not find a local guy.

There are many many fine firearms out there. I would personally avoid customizing a bersa, given their poor reputation in the past. Sell it and take the money you would have put into it and go shopping.

There are many many fine firearms out there. I would personally avoid customizing a bersa, given their poor reputation in the past. Sell it and take the money you would have put into it and go shopping.
1500 rounds down range and not a single failure. I think this is a fine platform for custom work. Bersa is not the company it was 10 years ago.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top