Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I Want a GSG-5

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by stonedkirby, Sep 23, 2010.

1. stonedkirby

stonedkirby WA (Clark/Cowlitz) Member

Looking to buy a GSG 5, GSG 522, or similar model. i will consider the pistol model. Msg me what you have and a number i can reach you at. I can meet between seattle and vancouver. Have a marlin 795 to trade with as well, and will put the rest of the cash in in my end if you would like to do that.
    thanks!

2. cherry20

cherry20 RIDGEFIELD WASHINGTON Member

I maybe interested in getting rid of my gsg5 it has about 1000 rounds through it. it has a folding stock, red dot sight,and comes with 5 clips. not really sure what it is worth. ive got about 650 into it.

3. stonedkirby

stonedkirby WA (Clark/Cowlitz) Member

650 into a 350-400 dollar gun? lol thats alot of money. im looking to spend between 300-350 because i can get one for 350 from a nearby shop. so yeah...if you wanna take those extras off and meet me at that price range we can talk

4. cherry20

cherry20 RIDGEFIELD WASHINGTON Member

If i took everything off i wouldnt need them so this probably wont work. thanks

5. cyclesarge

cyclesarge Eugene OR, DUH! We're ALL in the NORTHWEST Well-Known Member

Yep, that's what happens when you add extra mags, optics, etc. No need to LOL, I don't think he was asking $650, so you would be getting $650 worth of stuff for less $$.