JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to buy a GSG 5, GSG 522, or similar model. i will consider the pistol model. Msg me what you have and a number i can reach you at. I can meet between seattle and vancouver. Have a marlin 795 to trade with as well, and will put the rest of the cash in in my end if you would like to do that.
thanks!

650 into a 350-400 dollar gun? lol thats alot of money. im looking to spend between 300-350 because i can get one for 350 from a nearby shop. so yeah...if you wanna take those extras off and meet me at that price range we can talk

650 into a 350-400 dollar gun? lol thats alot of money. im looking to spend between 300-350 because i can get one for 350 from a nearby shop. so yeah...if you wanna take those extras off and meet me at that price range we can talk

Yep, that's what happens when you add extra mags, optics, etc. No need to LOL, I don't think he was asking $650, so you would be getting $650 worth of stuff for less $$.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.