JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lots of holster wear, pristine bore is about the usual. Last two Berettas I purchased were 81s. They ran $200 each. one had some light surface rust and holster wear. The other might as well have been NIB. I look for LE turn in Berettas. I have 2 from the Italian prisons and 1 from the Italian police. Nice guns, and cheap.

I have several other Berettas as I am a bit of a Beretta fiend.

Beretta 92x
Yep, that is THE nicest production Model 92 version, bar none.
But at $630 (lowest online price) it's more than the OP wants to spend.
Wilson and his Brig Tac must be losing marketshare with this thing now on the market.

Screen-Shot-01-16-20-at-05-00-PM.png

Screen-Shot-01-16-20-at-05-06-PM.png
That'll make you wanna pee.

Last Edited:
IMO if you want a beretta the other is a stopgap measure that will cost more money in the long run. Because I would end up with the beretta and resale on Taurus is not good.

1579584511412.png

Got this a month ago off of GunBroker for a winning bid of $347(+$40 2nd-day shipping) After a $30 FFL transfer fee(+$10 BGC), total cost to me = $427. I found that to be a very reasonable OTD price for an almost LNIB 92FS. It came with 3 mags(one extended)

Shop around OP. Good things come to those willing to wait.

View attachment 652274

Got this a month ago off of GunBroker for a winning bid of $347(+$40 2nd-day shipping) After a $30 FFL transfer fee(+$10 BGC), total cost to me = $427. I found that to be a very reasonable OTD price for an almost LNIB 92FS. It came with 3 mags(one extended)

Shop around OP. Good things come to those willing to wait.
Awesome deal !
That looks like it has a "parallel dust cover" like a non-FS model.
FS usually has the downward-sloped dust cover.
Are you sure it's an FS ?
Might be an early civvie M9.

The Euro mag button is easier to deal with than the tiny carry sights are.
The tiny front sight blade is integral with the slide and can't be changed out.
Not without paying. Can be done for $75. I am debating doing it on mine. However, I wonder how much some white nail polish on the front sight would help.

Not without paying. Can be done for $75. I am debating doing it on mine. However, I wonder how much some white nail polish on the front sight would help.
Last time I checked, there wasn't enough meat on the slide to cut a dovetail.
And then there was someone that does a "piggy-back" front sight, but the cost was too high, IMO.
White on the sight does help, I used a silver marker with a fine tip.
You have to be careful when cleaning or you will take it off.

I have a nice 92S that I will probably sell off eventually.

I don't know if they use a dovetail. It would of course be possible to use some other styles, but I have found a company that modifies them for $75. Personally, I think I should try put the white nail polish on mine first.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top