JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the 80s & 90s I shot 92s a lot. Mixed ammo never FTF. Simple to clean. Never quite fit my hand.
Yeah, the M9A1 fills my smaller hand quite a bit but, I've shot plenty during my military days and know what hold fits me best. I have been thinking of some of the LOK thin grips for it though.

@HA556 this looks promising. My 92FS has the Hogue wrap around which makes it just a bit too big for my medium sized mitts. I think I'll try these.

@HA556 this looks promising. My 92FS has the Hogue wrap around which makes it just a bit too big for my medium sized mitts. I think I'll try these.

It doesn't show an image of them!:( If you do try them out, PM me a pic so I can see them.:)

In the late 80's I was going to pick up a Taurus 92 because I couldn't afford a real Beretta. A couple buddies shamed me into buying a "real" Beretta. I still have my Beretta 92 INOX and can't foresee ever selling it!

It doesn't show an image of them!:( If you do try them out, PM me a pic so I can see them.:)

Ok, so I bought 4 different grips from Beretta USA.

Here are the measurement across the bottom of the finger guard.

Beretta 92/96 Series Original Grips
SKU #:
JG92FSP
34.55 mm
Beretta 92/96 Series Rubber Grips
SKU #:
JG92FSR2
35.07 mm
Beretta 92/96 Series Black Thin Rubber Grips
SKU #:
E00752
38.47 mm
Beretta M9A3 Plastic Thin Std Grips (Vertec-Style)
SKU #:
JGM9A3S
32.69 mm

I had a set of Pachmayr that I've been thinking of putting on. These measure 34.26 mm

Those Black Thin Grips must be mis-labled.

Did someone say Baretta?

1584584486713.png

:s0140:

,...make mine a Tomcat...

1584584695052.png

...replete with wallet holster.
I've lusted one of those since '96.
As for the Taurus version of the 92, I remember a couple of ex military guys cussing their M9's and both agreed that Beretta should yield production to Taurus, since that version was a much better built pistol.

Dean

As for the Taurus version of the 92, I remember a couple of ex military guys cussing their M9's and both agreed that Beretta should yield production to Taurus, since that version was a much better built pistol.

Dean

I let a couple of my marine buddies shoot my 92FS, they were surprised how well mine shot. I told them I'm the only one that has taken care of it since new. Not a couple hundred guys.

A quick Google search reveals...

Taurus bought the facilities owned by Beretta, located in Brasil, lock stock and barrel as you say, for the manufacture of their own products. Hence the model resemblence between Taurus and Beretta.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top