JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I have a Beretta on the way but, it isn't one I originally posted for and for some reason couldn't get myself to buy. Don't ask as I'm not sure myself!:s0112: Anyway, I've got one of those Beretta 81 Cheetah .32acp's from Classic Firearms coming. Thought it'd make a good range gun for my 13yr old son to dink around with. Paid for the hand picked selection and extra mag options also. I'll post up a pic when it gets here.

Last Edited:
Well, I have a Beretta on the way but, it isn't one I originally posted for and for some reason could get myself to buy. Don't ask as I'm not sure myself!:s0112: Anyway, I've got one of those Beretta 81 Cheetah .32acp's from Classic Firearms coming. Thought it'd make a good range gun for my 13yr old son to dink around with. Paid for the hand picked selection and extra mag options also. I'll post up a pic when it gets here.
I got a pair of those. Pretty nice. I really like Berettas

I too believe a used Beretta would be your first choice.

Taurus Feels thicker and bigger than a beretta and has a frame mount safety

OR

EAA/Girsan Regard, which is a turkey clone, but it has rails and a threaded barrel

the 92fs is out of my price range at the moment. Was considering the Taurus PT92 as an alternative. Anyone own one and want to share your experiences? It's not going to be a carry piece. More of a bedside and range toy.

Didn't click,

ok I did. Lol

Well, I just couldn't stand it any longer! Had a few items not seeing any use for a while so, moved them along to bring down the price on this sweety!:s0112: My Beretta cravings have now been satisfied! Can't do anything about the Beretta butt!:s0140:

My brand new M9A1 also with the Olight PL Mini2 Valkrie!

thumbnail_IMG_0091[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_0092[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_0093[1].jpg

I love my M9A1 compact.
Replaced the mag release, actual trigger (got an all metal) hammer & trigger spring, and installed a WC (Wilson Combat) rear sight.

I sent the slide in and had the G conversion done by WC also.
I've been running the WC buffer too.... I like it.

I bought a full size threaded barrel from eBay and sometimes I use a flash hider.

You need to go get some 30 round mags.

20200212_054208.jpg

I have a MP5 too.... watching Die Hard is much more enjoyable now lol.

Greetings,
I have a Beretta 92SB with walnut grips, bought it new back in the early 80's. Did not realize they only built them for a limited time because they then went to the 92F. Fine piece of workmanship. Still looks new even though I carried it for awhile and it probably only has about 500 rounds through it in its entire life.

Dang all you enablers! I wanna be angry at you but, alas, I cannot.:D Went to pick up the 81 Cheetah and someone had brought this little Bobcat in for consignment. 'Course I had to make a family so, it came home with me!:rolleyes:

thumbnail_IMG_0096[2].jpg

Ok, I stripped the Cheetah down and cleaned it and must say, I am extremely happy and surprised because this one is in more of an excellent condition than I was expecting! Hardly any wear throughout and the frame isn't all dinged and scratched like you hear from other folk from the way they were packed and shipped from Italy. This one may go into the rotation pending shooting results.:D

thumbnail_IMG_0097[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_0098[1].jpg thumbnail_IMG_0099[1].jpg

Ok, I stripped the Cheetah down and cleaned it and must say, I am extremely happy and surprised because this one is in more of an excellent condition than I was expecting! Hardly any wear throughout and the frame isn't all dinged and scratched like you hear from other folk from the way they were packed and shipped from Italy. This one may go into the rotation pending shooting results.:D

View attachment 659378 View attachment 659379 View attachment 659380
Altamonte has some really nice grips for the 81. They are identical to 84 grips.

My spending spree is done for a while! But, one can never tell can they?!:rolleyes::s0140:

I was in when they were switching from the 1911 to the M9 but we didn't get any when I was on shore duty.

My Dad was assigned to NATO in the late 60s and had a M70s. This is the pistol that I learned how to shoot with.

Of the 3 boys, I was the only Submariner, so I got the pistol. That was the start of my Beretta addiction. I should do a family picture like yours...

I have 3 M70s all 22LR, a M71s in 380, an 84FS in 380, a 92FS and a M9A1 with Streamlight TLR-2.

Everytime a 96FS shows up for sale... the urge is strong.

I'd also like an 85FS... one day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads