JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not my S2K but looks like the Red Lion adapter. I have looked at one more than a few times with temptation. They make it so you can easily put an optic on and still fold the rifle. Couple times I was even going to buy one but they were sold out so kept me from spending the cash when temptation was there :D
I had a Red Lion on one of mine then MCarbo developed a spring-loaded folding optic mount that blew Red Lion out of the water. I'll be happy to send you a picture of it, or you can just go to their blog MCarbo brotherhood.

My SUB2000

81D9B645-04A8-40F8-B914-A21E5CA45F86.jpeg

Believe me it chapped me good. Wife was asking about a .380 to keep in the car and keep at work. I had in the past had a few of these. Bersa. Told her pick one up. They are cheap and normally work great. I had no idea they had come out with a double stack version. She comes home one day from the gun shop with it. At first I thought, hey nice. Came factory with rubber grips like Pachmayer's which I have always loved. Then I went to buy some mags and that was a slap in the face. There may by now be some after market mags for these, have never looked. The OEM mags are well made but damn!
Bersa makes, or did make a couple really nice full size pistols too. They were victims of the same damn thing. Mags were as much as the pistol by the time you bought half a dozen or so. Looked at one in .45 one time. Price was very nice, pistol felt and looked really nice, then I looked at the price of the mags. Same thing, only available from the importer at VERY high price. The mags were the only thing that kept me from walking out of that shop with the pistol that day. :(
Edit: One other problem with these is of course can't buy or sell them on Ebay since they are over 10. I have long found mags that are harder to find and or expensive can always be found there if they are 10 or under. So if wife decided to sell the pistol would be a PITA to try to sell the mags now since I can't just toss them on Ebay. :mad:

LOL....High priced magazines?

REVOLVER.

Problem solved. YES, it's a joke.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews