JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also have an S&W Model 58 and an S&W Model 657 with four and six-inch barrels respectively. Does that make you feel better? (And, yes, I love them all).

Yep. If you want to play with the wildcat 10mm magnum, I understand that. I wish there were autoloaders that took it besides the incredibly expensive, out of production, Automag IV.

Funny, but before I had tasted the 10 MM fruit in a 1911, I had a few 1911s in .45 and my issue M9, and always did ok, at least enough to qualify and maintain my quals! Then we were issued Delta Elite's in 10 MM and I improved quite a bit, don't know how or why, but I have been a 10 MM guy since 1991 and the 1911 in 10 MM specifically has been my go to for every thing!

Funny, but before I had tasted the 10 MM fruit in a 1911, I had a few 1911s in .45 and my issue M9, and always did ok, at least enough to qualify and maintain my quals! Then we were issued Delta Elite's in 10 MM and I improved quite a bit, don't know how or why, but I have been a 10 MM guy since 1991 and the 1911 in 10 MM specifically has been my go to for every thing!

You were issued a Delta Elite as a duty weapon? :eek:

That's freakin' awesome.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews