JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
looking for others that want to go shark fishing...maybe hitch a ride with some tuna fishers and while you bleed your tuna i can catch sharks? will pay up to $300.00 in fuel and so forth... let me know if you have any oregon shark experience!!! thank all

oh man i wish i would have got in on this trip! never been tuna fishing or shark fishing, always wanted to though, anybody need a crew member for tuna or halibut or off shore salmon fishing or bottomfishing or springer fishing or gator fishing im your guy! lol

16759_104285739582814_1000000416471.jpg

Youngest son, USN undisclosed location.

back home in the islands we'd fish for them all the time...the pesky ones were the damn mako's..always snagging the hooked tuna....the big hammerheads were just as fun...last shark i hooked before i moved to oregon was an 18ft tiger....knew it was 18ft cause my boat was just a 16ft boston whaler and when we pulled it alongside it was still 2-3 feet longer than our boat...dad still has the boat back home and calls me once awhile to brag about the size shark he caught and released....aah the good ole times..

What kind of shark is that? I ate shark once as a kid but don't remember it, are they good?

It's a Blue shark I don't know how they taste but I've heard they are'nt good unless you fillet them out instanly because they will begin to rot because the meat will absorb the urine as soon as they die and even then they are'nt too great we always throw them back saves more room for tuna

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top