JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
< Why they don't have school shootings in Israel.
Notice the long gun slung over the teachers shoulder?

and have noticed that most of the pro gun messages I get arr put in my "junk" mail box. Does anyone else notice this?
Would quit using MSN but it's what comes with my Centurylink subscription.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Call Eskimo North in Shoreline, WA and ask for their personal web hosting package. For about $40 per year you can put up a web site and have your own custom email address. You can use their version of Spam Assassin, or design your own spam filters. They have real live human support at 800-246-6874. Or go to their website:

<broken link removed>

I use both Gmail and MSN. I've been using MSN for quite a few years. I check my junk box each day. I can't say I've noticed that "pro gun" messages are junked any more than anything else. It seems to do more with who the sender is rather than the content. I get plenty of emails that get through, including emails that carry a political message that likely isn't in line with MSN's views. It's never been bad enough that I felt I was being cheated. If it gets to that point, I'll change providers, until then, I'm okay sticking with them.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Call Eskimo North in Shoreline, WA and ask for their personal web hosting package. For about $40 per year you can put up a web site and have your own custom email address. You can use their version of Spam Assassin, or design your own spam filters. They have real live human support at 800-246-6874. Or go to their website:

<broken link removed>
Up until this year I had some 30+ URL's bought, but only 5 or so hosted. I've used several hosting services and only had one go bankrupt. Naturally I had paid for "lifetime hosting" from them shortly before that!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top