JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know it is one of the poor modern guns with the internal lock, but since the locks have never bothered me I took pity on it and brought it home with me tonight. It just looked so sad and lonely sitting at my dealers. :D

PS: It has some of the nicest grips I have even seen on a S&W and one of the best triggers I have ever felt on a S&W.

686SSR.jpg

Thats purtty:) I have my eye out on for a 629 preformance 8 or 10 inch with the muzzle break. I just picked up a dan wesson 44 stainless with a 8 and 6 inch barrel. I just mounted a bushnell 2-6x32 throphy on the 8 inch. Nothing better then a fixed barrel handgun well except a rifle. I'll get pics up soon of the dan wesson and i like your colt 44 mag thats one on my list also:s0155: Im kind of old fashioned in the sence i dont own any semi auto handguns, i have over 50 guns and nota one.

And i have a S&W 686 6 inch with the lock and it has a very nice trigger. I dont see what the fuss is about s&w with the lock vs. without the lock, i have a nice selection in both and they are all very nice top of the line handguns that i would and have trusted my life on. Ive put 10,000 plus rounds through them and never had a problem.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top