JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know it is one of the poor modern guns with the internal lock, but since the locks have never bothered me I took pity on it and brought it home with me tonight. It just looked so sad and lonely sitting at my dealers. :D

PS: It has some of the nicest grips I have even seen on a S&W and one of the best triggers I have ever felt on a S&W.

686SSR.jpg

Thats purtty:) I have my eye out on for a 629 preformance 8 or 10 inch with the muzzle break. I just picked up a dan wesson 44 stainless with a 8 and 6 inch barrel. I just mounted a bushnell 2-6x32 throphy on the 8 inch. Nothing better then a fixed barrel handgun well except a rifle. I'll get pics up soon of the dan wesson and i like your colt 44 mag thats one on my list also:s0155: Im kind of old fashioned in the sence i dont own any semi auto handguns, i have over 50 guns and nota one.

And i have a S&W 686 6 inch with the lock and it has a very nice trigger. I dont see what the fuss is about s&w with the lock vs. without the lock, i have a nice selection in both and they are all very nice top of the line handguns that i would and have trusted my life on. Ive put 10,000 plus rounds through them and never had a problem.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top