JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They didn't want my money.

That's the summary, and I appreciate they did that.

The full story is that I went into the one in town here looking for something black and killy in 10mm. Hopefully one of those assault glocks. Well, they had plenty, but after I got talking to one of the guys behind the counter. Let's call him Cardinal Jiminez. He said, you should try the M&P. So he handed me a couple of those, the 9 and the 45. I really liked the fit of the 9c, so I asked him about a 45c.

No go, didn't have any, could order one for me though and I could have it within about a week. However, he said hold on, and he started making phone calls. Called a few places he knew that were close, and started asking around for the M&P45c. He found a couple places that had them, but kept drilling down with questions. At the end, he gave me a name, a number, and an address. Told me to go to this shop, they had a cherry m&p45c with night sights that just came in, and had the best price in the area.

He was adamant that it made more sense to get a gently used one for a song, and spend the rest in ammo. So I thanked him, took a drive, and bought it for considerably less than I would have paid him for a new one. I went back a couple weeks later, he asked me how it worked out, remembering that he found a good one for me. We then talked a bit more, he should be a couple pocket guns, talked about pocket carry, and that was that. Overall, stellar experience there. Come to think of it, I've talked to some great guys working the gun counter at the one here.

It's too bad their pricing isn't a little more competitive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top