JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
His videos are classic and a lot of them I see myself saying the same stuff.

I see people like these all the time and I just stand there baffled. I just don't get it. What on earth about a hog ring in a pretty girls nose is an improvement? Does anyone ever put on their on line dating application I want someone with a NOSE RING?

One of the local pubs here in town that we go to on half price pizza night has a waitress that is drop dead gorgeous petite blonde beautiful body, eyes to die for. And all I can see when she is standing at our table taking our order is that butt ugly 3 loop nose ring hanging from her nose.

Call me stupefied I just don't get it

ha ha its even funnier to me because i work for chevrolet

And when the curtain opens, there's a car that looks just like all the other cars! Tiny inside. Low to the ground, tires/wheels that don't allow the vehicle to drive over a snowball without dragging. And lying gas mileage ratings. All that greatness for the low low price of $30,000.00, which about the time it's paid off on the barista's salary six years later will be falling apart. Yipee!

Last Edited:
And when the curtain opens, there's a car that looks just like all the other cars! Tiny inside. Low to the ground, tires/wheels that don't allow the vehicle to drive over a snowball without dragging. And lying gas mileage ratings. All that greatness for the low low price of $30,000.00, which about the time it's paid off on the barista's salary six years later will be falling apart. Yipee!
where do you think @kod38 is getting these pistons from?

yep beside his 1st one, 2016-2017 chevy cruze/ malibu

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads