JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Something else for the OP to consider also is if you're looking to buy a gun and are very new to the forum and have no feedback. A seller may get the heebie-jeebies, for whatever reason, and back out. I'd consider that to be his right. It might suck for the buyer but that's the way it needs to be.

Stick around @Mike Johnson, a lot of good people here!

Good point Mike. Of course we all started out with 0 ratings. Someone has to give you a chance, so I try to keep that in mind when a new member is buying or selling. I will be more cautious though.

As always, my #1 rule for conducting any transactions here is communication. Keep your buyer informed. Keep the seller informed. If something changes, let them know. If you change your mind, man up and let them know. Going silent or not responding to multiple messages is the one thing that puts me off more than anything else.

I thought that I had a deal done to buy a pistol from a member of this site , but he just pulled it without saying anything to me, gives me a lack of confidence in the members.

There was a day, long past, when an airline stewardess wanted to F*ck my brains out and though I had her in a bedroom I did not follow through.
That was GOD stepping in, not to protect me from sex, but to protect me from the consequences of b*nging the brains outa that woman! There were other women that despite my ability and mutual eagerness I did not bang.
Best you be thinking that someone is looking out for you, maybe someone has a plan for you 10-50 years down the road

If it makes you feel better, I have been here a while and I too just backed out of a sale all willy nilly.

Stuff happens.

For me, I didn't read the add well and jumped the gun. LOL, puns....

I think there is lots here other than the adds, though I know they help.

Just don't sign up to buy any MRE's!!!

Hi everyone. I must say that I have only had one interaction doing business with members on our site. It was absolutely first rate. The seller was a good communicator and a really nice guy when I met him at the LGS. No second thoughts with this one at all. Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top