JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I saw this article on statesman journal. Here is what the attorney teaching the class said:

"He outlined Oregon laws that govern what schools can and can't do to regulate guns on campus and court cases that challenged the laws.
Bottom line, according to Eichelberger, is that you can only bring a gun on campus if it's unloaded and locked in your car"

You would think that he would have mentioned that if you have a CHL that you can legally carry a loaded firearm in a school in oregon!

<broken link removed>

Since it's not a full transcript or recording of the lecture, it's not necessarily what was said in there. Also maybe there was a specific context or something.

I saw this article on statesman journal. Here is what the attorney teaching the class said:

"He outlined Oregon laws that govern what schools can and can’t do to regulate guns on campus and court cases that challenged the laws.
Bottom line, according to Eichelberger, is that you can only bring a gun on campus if it’s unloaded and locked in your car"

You would think that he would have mentioned that if you have a CHL that you can legally carry a loaded firearm in a school in oregon!

<broken link removed>

The "bottom line" means the reporter gave his impression of what was said. If the reporter does not have a CHL, he got the idea, but did not present the options. The other person (said "I'm' ready for teachers to carry" Ok, if she gets her CHL (if she has not already) she will be fine...that just was not reported if she already had a CHL, or not.

Too bad there was so little interest in the presentation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top