Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I thought $75 for 1K primers is crazy, then I saw this on Seattl C***list.....

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by vertical ascent, Apr 6, 2013.

1. vertical ascent

vertical ascent Vancouver Active Member

This is posted on Seattle Craigslist.

Reloading - 5,000 Small Pistol Primers

I am thinking this has to be an insane posting :rolleyes:.

Reloading - 5,000 Small Pistol Primers - $425 (Covington)
    I have a full case of small pistol primers - 5 x 1000 unit bricks. I would like to sell the full case. I also have factory assembled fresh 9mm and 40mm and 22LR but am not listing it here to comply with Craigslist rules.

Call or text - 206-595-8673

2. deadshot2

deadshot2 NW Quadrant WA State Well-Known Member

I guess if you have a bunch of primers and want to sell them you can ask for whatever you want.

The crazy part only comes in when someone actually pays the ridiculous price, especially knowing full well that the "advertiser" is one of those pretty much responsible for the shortage to begin with.

Wouldn't it be nice of even shooters bought only what they needed?

The world has developed vaccines for Polio, Smallpox, and just about every other plague-like disease. Now if only they could find a vaccine to eliminate "Stupid".:huh:

3. MrFiux

MrFiux Tillamook County Member

Not necessary bad pricing. If you bought that before the re election then you have the right to cash in on this market.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

4. misplacedtexan

misplacedtexan Beaverton, OR Active Member

breaks down to 85$/1k

Wow...I bought 1k spp for ~30$ not even a month ago. Some people....

5. MrFiux

MrFiux Tillamook County Member

I bought wolf primers small rifle. Large and small pistol for under $20 per 1k before November. It really started after the re election. The sandy hook bit just expedited it. The hardest thing to find now is projectiles

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

6. SunTzu

SunTzu portland, or Active Member

there's a bunch of really expensive components etc for sale on gunbroker.com...

i also ran into someone "dealing" 9mm ammo etc by making contacts at sportsmans warehouse in clackamas... he was trying to sell 115gr 9x19 standard fmj ball ammo for 45 cents per round... which i declined.