JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is posted on Seattle Craigslist.

<broken link removed>

I am thinking this has to be an insane posting :rolleyes:.

Reloading - 5,000 Small Pistol Primers - $425 (Covington)
I have a full case of small pistol primers - 5 x 1000 unit bricks. I would like to sell the full case. I also have factory assembled fresh 9mm and 40mm and 22LR but am not listing it here to comply with Craigslist rules.

Call or text - 206-595-8673

I guess if you have a bunch of primers and want to sell them you can ask for whatever you want.

The crazy part only comes in when someone actually pays the ridiculous price, especially knowing full well that the "advertiser" is one of those pretty much responsible for the shortage to begin with.

Wouldn't it be nice of even shooters bought only what they needed?

The world has developed vaccines for Polio, Smallpox, and just about every other plague-like disease. Now if only they could find a vaccine to eliminate "Stupid".:huh:

I bought wolf primers small rifle. Large and small pistol for under $20 per 1k before November. It really started after the re election. The sandy hook bit just expedited it. The hardest thing to find now is projectiles

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

there's a bunch of really expensive components etc for sale on gunbroker.com...

i also ran into someone "dealing" 9mm ammo etc by making contacts at sportsmans warehouse in clackamas... he was trying to sell 115gr 9x19 standard fmj ball ammo for 45 cents per round... which i declined.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top