JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Or at least, if you are a young man, your prospects of landing yourself a lady are going to skyrocket exponentially.

"The size of G.I. Joe's biceps and Arnold Schwarzenegger's guns in the Terminator movies is proof that the dominant form of masculinity is out of control.

That message and similar ones were conveyed recently to students during Vanderbilt University's "Healthy Masculinities Week," organized by the Margaret Cuninggim Women's Center."

:s0140:

Read more here--- http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/24488/

Does that mean that now Basic Training will now take place in Rocking chairs and there will be lots of Crochet and Sewing. Don't want our fighting men and women to be too intimidating do we.o_O

Have you seen the hipster guys outside on a windy day? There is a reason why you dont.
They are so thin the wind would blow them away.

The pussification of America is out of control.

If anything masculinity for the scrawny is something to aspire to, it takes hard work for a strong physique, same goes for ladies. Some are more genetically inclined (blessed) than others, but anyone can make what they got work for them.
Envy and insecurities are what set weak males and insecure cat ladies (feminists) eyes on figures like this, because ultimately they dont have lives, so they find things to ruin for other people.

Granted I wasnt a GI joe kid.. More like cap guns and power tools kid. However action movies and guys like my Father and Grandfather are where my idols came from.. Not a doll.

Last Edited:
Ya lots of men have been wussified by today's education but a lot of the women ain't what I would want to spend my life with. I was married 4o years to a real women who wouldn't fit in today's culture at all. She had heart, don't see much heart in today's women.

Well, let's see. Recent trends in 'manhood', such as found in the greater Portland area:

* "manscaping" the...um...lower regions o_O
* beards, lumberjack shirts and skinny jeans - all together
* man 'buns' (not butts, but buns - like what women wear in their hair - google that crap if you haven't seen it yet)
* men that think a man being a man is a bad thing
* men that are afraid of guns (firearms or muscles, doesn't matter)
* men spending more time grooming than women
* men with women that look and act more masculine than them
* men that feel 'guilty' that they were born with the 'privilege' of being born a man

Last Edited:
Well, let's see. Recent trends in 'manhood', such as found in the greater Portland area:

* "manscaping" the...lower regions
* beards, lumberjack shirts and skinny jeans - all together
* man 'buns' (not butts, but buns - like what women wear in their hair - google that crap if you haven't seen it yet)
* men that think a man being a man is a bad thing
* men that are afraid of guns (firearms or muscles, doesn't matter)
* men spending more time grooming than women
* men with women that look and act more masculine than them
* men that feel 'guilty' that they were born with the 'privilege' of being born a man

Yep, all that crap educated into our men so thank the schools for wussification.

Young gals now want all mom and dad had but are unwilling to spend a lifetime with someone and earning it together. Want the glitz and glamor and want it quick like the drive through. If a man finds a decent woman he should grab her and keep her close.

Ok, I think I'm starting to get it, all young men and women not from your generation are hopelessly mentally, physically, and morally lacking. And that had NOTHING to do with you or how you raised your kids or interacted with those of others throughout your life. Gotcha.

Ok, I think I'm starting to get it, all young men and women not from your generation are hopelessly mentally, physically, and morally lacking. And that had NOTHING to do with you or how you raised your kids or interacted with those of others throughout your life. Gotcha.

Assuming that's meant to take a swipe at the folks here, I wonder, how well do you know the folks you're saying that to? You certain they didn't raise their kids properly? Or in some way mistreated others?

Actually, your use of the word "all" in regards to how large the segment of the subject-population is, is the first use in this thread. So no, your not there yet.

I will share that I had the same reaction you have; @35 years ago.

Best,

If you don't know what is different then you can't see the differences. It takes age to run a comparison plus you compare your kids with others and your life at the same time in their lives. No single event but the overall look at the culture tells the truth, like it or not.

You're going to tell me you can justify hate and condemnation of an entire subset of the male-population, all the "wusses", because you're OLDER and WISER?

Who do you think those guys were supposed to be looking up to? Who do you think they ARE supposed to be able to look up to now, whether you're their boss or manager or coworker or teacher?

Man the bubblegum up.

Because it takes REAL men to sit there with each other's dicks in their hands to gather together on a public forum for the sole purpose of creating hate speech about yet another entire population of strangers simply because they aren't physically like you or conform to your ideas of what REAL men are like. Because making fun of other people and hating on their way of life is MANLY.

No, I do get it.

I see your posts around the rest of the forum and you're patting yourselves on the back because you like to think that you hold yourselves to a higher standard. Somehow the rampant misogyny, racism, and hatred of non-christians gets by without the bat of an eye and I just have to assume that's because you're too old and too uneducated and too disconnected to have any hope to change.

If you've truly condemned them to be too hopelessly young and educated and wussified, the best you can do is to leave it be.

Man the bubblegum up.

Last Edited:
man 'buns' (not butts, but buns - like what women wear in their hair - google that crap if you haven't seen it yet)
Yea these are the absolute WORST of the new pussified male style items. Bend must be the National Clearing House for them because I see MANY per day. I used to 'bash' ponytails on men over 60 (still a pet peeve of mine) but these Man Buns are the WORST!

Last Edited:
You're going to tell me you can justify hate and condemnation of an entire subset of the male-population, all the "wusses", because you're OLDER and WISER?

Who do you think those guys were supposed to be looking up to? Who do you think they ARE supposed to be able to look up to now, whether you're their boss or manager or coworker or your niece's boyfriend?

Man the bubblegum up.

Because it takes REAL men to sit there with each other's dicks in their hands to gather together on a public forum for the sole purpose of creating hate speech about yet another entire population of strangers simply because they aren't physically like you or conform to your ideas of what REAL men are like. Because making fun of other people and hating on their way of life is MANLY.

No, I do get it.

I see your posts around the rest of the forum and you're patting yourselves on the back because you like to think that you hold yourselves to a higher standard. Somehow the rampant misogyny, racism, and hatred of non-christians gets by without the bat of an eye and I just have to assume that's because you're too old and too uneducated and too disconnected to have any hope to change.

If you've truly condemned them to be too hopelessly young and educated and wussified, the best you can do is to leave it be.

Man the bubblegum up.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel:D

Who do you think those guys were supposed to be looking up to? Who do you think they ARE supposed to be able to look up to now, whether you're their boss or manager or coworker or teacher?

Man the bubblegum up.

No, I do get it.

Man the bubblegum up.

There's a lot of hate and anger in your words there bud. You may need a time out.

There's a lot of hate and anger in your words there bud. You may need a time out.

It's all good, he has a lot to be hateful and angry about. He can't focus on the real cause of his problem so he wants to lay blame and guilt on those who point them out. The thread won't last now that he has spokeno_O

Anyway back on topic, what most don't see is where it all leads and how it affects the culture. Huge changes in male and female relationships change birthrate and that really kills an economy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top