JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

It is pretty straightforward stuff. He kind of sounds like Jack Handy though.

Reminds me of things back in the early 80's when I was in Jr High. My English teach (Mr Buck) used to always say "Never trust a commie, they'll stick a knife in your back" They'd probably get fired if they said that now.

Last Edited:
This is not clickbait. This is straight up about democide. "the intentional killing of an unarmed or disarmed person by government agents acting in their authoritative capacity and pursuant to government policy or high command".

This is not clickbait. This is straight up about democide. "the intentional killing of an unarmed or disarmed person by government agents acting in their authoritative capacity and pursuant to government policy or high command".

No no I mean the attractive woman on the thumbnail of the video gets your attention to watch the video. Not that its misleading click bait like 90% of youtube poop. Hes distracted by her that he doesn't want to see her disappear haha. The videos message is a good one though.

Unfortunately with the social media kool-aide it'd be a bit hard to swallow if you aren't already in agreement. Fence sitters would need a little more convincing from either side and schematic break downs flow charts and a thesis to help them decide. Those opposite of the tracks would call it right wing conspiracy material. On lookers all around would just blink and go about their regular programming.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top