JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would only set booby traps in a SHTF scenario. You cannot set traps that kill or maim anyone. I remember some store in Florida was broken into several times and so the owner set an electrocution trap that killed the thief. They arrested the owner but grand jury refused to indict him.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-1987-04-02-8701210590-story.html
Well, you are just no fun at all. I'll bet you don't run with scissors either.
As far as traps go, latest one I heard of to take the top of a fifty-five gallon drum cut it as you would a pizza (but not through the "crust") place over a hole and when the bad guy is stuck in it, force him to talk to my ex wife over the phone. Cruel, and quite unusual.

I think a reasonably handy and mechanically inclined person could make their own lift. There are cargo and wheelchair lifts out there now. The key would be to find one that could lift a good safe easily and also preferably have some kind of mechanical backup - or maybe a person could use a battery backup.
Yes, You can buy a electric hoist good for around 1200lbs or so depends on how many pullies you may need at Harbor freight for around 80.00 or so.

Well, you are just no fun at all. I'll bet you don't run with scissors either.
As far as traps go, latest one I heard of to take the top of a fifty-five gallon drum cut it as you would a pizza (but not through the "crust") place over a hole and when the bad guy is stuck in it, force him to talk to my ex wife over the phone. Cruel, and quite unusual.
That kind of torture should definitely be banned as cruel and unusual torture!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top