JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We should put a HUGE fence up, all around the downtown core, and seal it off. It must be erected while the mayor and all the city counsel are within the area. Allow the rioters in at night, under the cover of darkness. And hope that they eat each other.

I can not describe the disgust I have for what this once beautiful and cool city has been allowed to become. And disgust with the pathetic bunch of people those are that have been ELECTED to do the job of leaders at city hall.

I say roll in the Guard Heavy, set up a defensable perimeter around the entire effing city, tactical water hoses from every firetruck in the city and turn them all on and push the idiots into pioneer court house square and proceed to prison wash everyone, including soap and lye! When they get up, hit them again and again and again until they stay down and stay quiet! Keep hosing them until each can be arrested, charged, sentenced, and booked! Once that's done, finish cleaning up the entire down town area and send the entire bill to the Gov'ness, the senators the congress members, mayor and city council members to be paid out of their own pockets!

Yeah and how did Occupy Portland work for yah? No so well!

Ted Wheeler is a incredible failure. Destroy your own city, drive out business owners to appease who? Worthless sacks that don't contribute to the bottom line. Congrats!

Maybe they should try occupying Ted Wheeler's neighborhood again, that sure got a response.

I say roll in the Guard Heavy, set up a defensable perimeter around the entire effing city, tactical water hoses from every firetruck in the city and turn them all on and push the idiots into pioneer court house square and proceed to prison wash everyone, including soap and lye! When they get up, hit them again and again and again until they stay down and stay quiet! Keep hosing them until each can be arrested, charged, sentenced, and booked! Once that's done, finish cleaning up the entire down town area and send the entire bill to the Gov'ness, the senators the congress members, mayor and city council members to be paid out of their own pockets!
water cannons filled with skunk spray ;)

I must say, I like this idea! More subtle than what I'd like to see happen but, definitely a good idea!:s0155:

A feckless Mayor and a sycophant police chief means that honest citizens will be the victim. More 40mm riot rounds need to be aimed at the heads of these urban terrorists. Letting them form up and attack the police every night only emboldens them. This should not be happening.

I see a bunch of bored, unemployed children who have nothing to do and obviously have no responsibilities. Idle hands make devil's work, simply that. I don't think I'm angry but definitely sad and disappointed that we have such idiots representing the next generation of Americans.

I think it should be called-
Completely
Ridiculous
Autonomous
Place
Or...C.R.A.P ;)
If you've ever wanted to know what it was like to live in a Turd World Country, you just need to go down and see the C.R.A.P. :)

A feckless Mayor and a sycophant police chief means that honest citizens will be the victim.

I think it may be unfair to refer to our latest Portland police chiefs as sycophants? We have no police commissioner in potland. The mayor is in control of police here. As for the mayor? It is possible, or likely, that the mayor's position is fully overpowered by the city council. Look at some of the nut jobs that ARE the city council. I'm not really sure who all is on the city council. That Chloe Udaly and Joanne Hardesty? How about them for crazy people? After talking with some people that have had dealings with the mayor, I have a tinge of sympathy for the man now.

Last Edited:
There was a meme on Gab that read something like 'Does Antifa know that when they get rid of law enforcement there is no one to protect them from patriots?
My comment was 'Shhhhhh!'
The post was removed by the poster.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top