JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If we're lucky.
The primary elections are almost here.
My litmus test of a candidate is duty, guns, money.
So far, Jason Conger invests more effort for Multnomah County.
Pushing a Hotel, interstate bridge, etc.
He failed his duty to his constituents. His votes will cost them money in higher taxes.
For the primary, Between Wehby and Conger, I choose Wehby.

For the main race, between Wehby and Merkley, I choose Wehby.

And this is how we screw up almost every election. As Republicans/Conservatives we pick out one or two obscure facts about nearly everyone of our candidates and then refuse to support them or worse, pick a third party to vote for with no possibility of winning. That is exactly how we ended up with Bill Clinton!

I really like Wehby and she already has my vote for the nomination. If she doesn't win that then I will vote for whomever does from my party. I am not impressed with Conger because of his votes supporting Obamacare/Cover Oregon and a couple of other votes so Wehby would be my choice and I also have ZERO concerns about her stance on the Second Amendment.

Still, if we don't support the eventual winner (and it will be either Wehby or Conger) do you know what we will end up with? Merkley! None of the above is not a good choice.

Anyone promoted favorably by the Oregonian in the last 37 years has turned out less than desirable in my ultra conservative view.
As for verbally "going on record" Anyone remember any of the "on record" statements The top dog in the white house has made? ( still making ) How's that going? Words are cheap, actions speak volumes. Both Kitzcrapper and Kulencrapsky touted gun rights at first. And a lot of other likely things, But then--!
I haven't been happy since the plague of Californians started migrating here in the 70's and Tom McCall went to pasture.
Wolf in sheep's clothing.
It's a sad thing to watch a state and now country dying. I don't think this brain surgeon will cut out the cancer.

At least youse Orygun guys have got some non liberals running that might get elected. Here in WA we have only a handful. Our new governor ran as a moderate and now his liberal incompetence is clear. As soon as Oso happened he should have called out every Engineering unit immediately in the NG. Every member of guard and reserves has a recall roster that can be activated. The response to the Oso slide was tentative at first.

Brutus Out

I'm a registered Libertarian, but if I were still a member of the GOP, I would be inclined to vote for her, just because she appears to have a better chance of beating Merkely. I'll take a moderate Republican over a left-wing liberal Democrat anyday. Especially if she has gone on record as not supporting more gun control laws. It would be nice to have a candidate with genuine 2A passion who is electable, but I'll take what I can get.....I know, that doesn't sound like a Libertarian! :)

It sounds like me, a functional Libertarian, not an ideological Libertarian. There are a few people in both the major parties who make sense on most issues. Few of them make sense on all the issues. I too, will take what I can get.

Anyone promoted favorably by the Oregonian in the last 37 years has turned out less than desirable in my ultra conservative view.
As for verbally "going on record" Anyone remember any of the "on record" statements The top dog in the white house has made? ( still making ) How's that going? Words are cheap, actions speak volumes. Both Kitzcrapper and Kulencrapsky touted gun rights at first. And a lot of other likely things, But then--!
I haven't been happy since the plague of Californians started migrating here in the 70's and Tom McCall went to pasture.
Wolf in sheep's clothing.
It's a sad thing to watch a state and now country dying. I don't think this brain surgeon will cut out the cancer.

But Merkley will? Those are your choices. Conger cannot beat Merkley.

Blah Blah Blah Week's lack of an endorsement offsets the Eugene Liberal Guard's endorsement. Perhaps even they recognize what a brain dead ineffective embarrassment Merkeley is.

Could it be the registered guard is endorsing what it sees as a weak republican candidate to grease the skids for kitzhaber's reelection?

She is running for a U.S. Senate seat, not Governor of Oregon.

The primary is a few days away but there is still time read the voters pamphlet and get yourself up to speed. :p

E

At least youse Orygun guys have got some non liberals running that might get elected. Here in WA we have only a handful. Our new governor ran as a moderate and now his liberal incompetence is clear.
The part that nobody mentioned in the press and few remembered was that Komrade Karpetbagger Inslee's OWN CONSTITUENTS east of the mountains ran him out of town on a rail as part of the Red Tide that replaced Tom Foley's Speakership with Newt Gingrich's... if the people who he grew up with and knew hime best refused to return him to office that SHOULD have been a MAJOR Red Flag.

Blah Blah Blah Week's lack of an endorsement offsets the Eugene Liberal Guard's endorsement. Perhaps even they recognize what a brain dead ineffective embarrassment Merkeley is.

Assume for a moment Wehby wins. Who do you suppose the Communistic Red Guard, uh I mean the Register Guard will endorse then?

My point is this is only the primary folks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top