JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only if she chooses to respond. I sent her an e-mail, not on facebook, directly to her office. Think I even got a reply? Nope, not one word.

Same here from my rep Suzanne Bonamici Welcome to Representative Suzanne Bonamici | Representative Suzanne Bonamici No response.

I asked what she thought of the massive run on magazines that she helped cause with the entire country being sold out of 30 rnd magazines and Ar15's. Threaten a ban and it causes years worth of magazines to be put into circulation.

I asked why the state insurance plans (medicaid, oregon health plan, etc) have such terrible mental health coverage. In the county that I work, there is one psychiatrist that see's medicaid patients. Oregon health plan will only cover providers in the patients home county so if they wanted to go to another provider it isnt covered. He works only part time and is a crappy physician.

But I guess those are real questions that you cant just have a staffer reply with a form letter.

I am not saying I agree with her position or not, but could the OP explain how restricting magazines infringes a person's 2A rights?

I have not yet seen anyone make a decent case, though I admit I haven't gone looking either.

With that thought why stop at a 30 round ban? Why not ban everything but 1 round mags? At what point do you consider it as infringing on the 2nd?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top