JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a big fan of hanging magazines. I have 3-mag wall mounted racks for my 5.56 and .308 pmags. My P229. I'd like to find something similar for my SP101 speed loaders.
Link to what I have, if anyone has seen something similar for speed loaders, please let me know!

Id like to see a basic, lightweight 1-6 or 1-8 scope that is non illuminated, sfp, and has a simple reticle and is lightweight.

Close - I have an older Leupold 2-8 ultralight scope sitting in my cabinet. Bought it for a project but it didn't work out. I may need to try to find something to put that thing on.

• Something like a Model 29, but in .50 Æ that utilizes moon clips. Bowen makes something like that on a custom basis, though I'd wager it costs a pretty penny.
  • Wish they still made the Greener Martini Light Harpoon Gun. They are neat, but never will acquire them for they go for.

That actually is a bit lower than I've seen in recent memory. Still hard to justify that kind of coin on what is basically a novelty. That and I might ask if I need a bigger boat. :s0112:

A pistol in 7.5 ㎜ FK (how is that pronounced, giggle) in something other than the FK BRNO Field Pistol. I like everything I read about the cartridge, and most about the platform, particularly the SBR version. But at a price tag north of seven Gs, um, no. That's in low end transferable machine-gun territory, or multiple cans, and if I'm dumping that kind of coin on a "pew", I know where it is going.

I have to imagine some company, somewhere could produce a neat-o, all steel pistola in said. Here's hoping the market produces one. (Not holding my breath. :p)

I wish someone would produce a classic mauser sporter ( blued and wood) with iron sights and tapped for a scope in classic cartridges like 257.roberts 6.5x55 6.5x57 and 7x57 maybe even 8x57 or 9.3X57 for under a grand. Whats it like to want?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top