JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a big fan of hanging magazines. I have 3-mag wall mounted racks for my 5.56 and .308 pmags. My P229. I'd like to find something similar for my SP101 speed loaders.
Link to what I have, if anyone has seen something similar for speed loaders, please let me know!

Id like to see a basic, lightweight 1-6 or 1-8 scope that is non illuminated, sfp, and has a simple reticle and is lightweight.

Close - I have an older Leupold 2-8 ultralight scope sitting in my cabinet. Bought it for a project but it didn't work out. I may need to try to find something to put that thing on.

• Something like a Model 29, but in .50 Æ that utilizes moon clips. Bowen makes something like that on a custom basis, though I'd wager it costs a pretty penny.
  • Wish they still made the Greener Martini Light Harpoon Gun. They are neat, but never will acquire them for they go for.

That actually is a bit lower than I've seen in recent memory. Still hard to justify that kind of coin on what is basically a novelty. That and I might ask if I need a bigger boat. :s0112:

A pistol in 7.5 ㎜ FK (how is that pronounced, giggle) in something other than the FK BRNO Field Pistol. I like everything I read about the cartridge, and most about the platform, particularly the SBR version. But at a price tag north of seven Gs, um, no. That's in low end transferable machine-gun territory, or multiple cans, and if I'm dumping that kind of coin on a "pew", I know where it is going.

I have to imagine some company, somewhere could produce a neat-o, all steel pistola in said. Here's hoping the market produces one. (Not holding my breath. :p)

I wish someone would produce a classic mauser sporter ( blued and wood) with iron sights and tapped for a scope in classic cartridges like 257.roberts 6.5x55 6.5x57 and 7x57 maybe even 8x57 or 9.3X57 for under a grand. Whats it like to want?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top