JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clips require engineering to get right; and highly doubtful anyone woulda been able to remake the en-bloc Garand clip in 5.56 economically. Not sure if the AR clips would have worked without that spoon thing. Rumors persists about the .223 Rem SKS being sold in Canada :rolleyes:

A scandium S&W J-frame with adjustable sights and 4" barrel in .327 Fed Magnum. It's possible there are some out there, and I just missed it. I also have an itch for those Ruger Bearcats in .327 Mag that some custom shop has been making, although that is probably getting ridiculous...

I'm kinda diggin' the idea of a 10/22 in .45ACP...
Can we get it with :
A wood stock...
The same type of rotary magazine of the 10/22 series or have it take 1911 magazines...
Peep sights....

Or...
A M1 Carbine in .45ACP , .357magmun , .44magnum , .9mm , .10mm etc...
Andy

I'm kinda diggin' the idea of a 10/22 in .45ACP...
Can we get it with :
A wood stock...
The same type of rotary magazine of the 10/22 series or have it take 1911 magazines...
Peep sights....

Or...
A M1 Carbine in .45ACP , .357magmun , .44magnum , .9mm , .10mm etc...
Andy

So dig it. Basically the Marlin Camp-45 only properly executed.

There is an M1 carbine look alike in 9㎜ Parabellum (Chiappa M1-9) that I've been tempted by, but a smattering of bad reviews has kept me away thus far.

prodotti_immagini_immagine_304.jpg

Sounds a bit like a Marlin Camp Carbine. ;)
It does ...only better...:D
Sure wish the Marlin Camp45 was still around and as @CountryGent noted..."properly executed"...
As in made to work well without the plastic parts and other internal parts issues...
Not "properly executed" as in met with a appropriate demise....:eek: :D
Andy

I wish they'd make useable repro bayonets that were heat-treated, milled and ground out of the same material as the originals. Not this soft metal cast garbage that is out there now.

So dig it. Basically the Marlin Camp-45 only properly executed.

There is an M1 carbine look alike in 9㎜ Parabellum (Chiappa M1-9) that I've been tempted by, but a smattering of bad reviews has kept me away thus far.

View attachment 687516
The placement of the magazine likely has something to do with do those bad reviews, it looks like it would have major FTF(Failure To Feed) issues.
Cool looking but the magazine well would need to be redesigned for it operate reliably.

It does ...only better...:D
Sure wish the Marlin Camp45 was still around and as @CountryGent noted..."properly executed"...
As in made to work well without the plastic parts and other internal parts issues...
Not "properly executed" as in met with a appropriate demise....:eek: :D
Andy
Titz hit it on the head with the Camp Carbine. It even used 1911 Mags.
I've heard people complain that the magwell is plastic, but it certainly outlasts the wood stock if the recoil buffer dies...

Nah, I said before, I prefer a rifle caliber pistol/carbine/SBR over a pistol caliber carbine. Indoors I'll just use a shotgun.:s0073:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top