JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, if you had your wish for manufacturers to produce a particular firearm, optic, magazine, or other accessory, what would it be? And why?

The only parameter is that it is something you'd really like, but isn't currently offered on the market. Thanks!

Mag fed m1 garand 30-06

Interesting concept. I know there were experimental models during the war that was just that. And Le Mag, you know the 90s vintage firm that produced M1 Carbines in .45 Win Mag and .50 AE, made something along these lines. Though I think that was in .338-something. This is all going from memory, so ... ;)

And, just for fun:

Interesting concept. I know there were experimental models during the war that was just that. And Le Mag, you know the 90s vintage firm that produced M1 Carbines in .45 Win Mag and .50 AE, made something along these lines. Though I think that was in .338-something. This is all going from memory, so ... ;)

And, just for fun:
Springfield made the t20e that had problems with full auto cycling but could have been solved by garands solution but never made it sadly

In-law repellent in an aerosol form.

Seeing as there is no point hoping for the impossible, I would settle for a lightweight quick detach suppressor that is user serviceable and can accommodate most calibers.

As a young man. I wrote Colt to try and get them to make a double action, Hi-cap 1911 .45, They had no interest at the time. o_O

Here is the letter they sent as a response.

IMG_0329 (3).JPG

A wood stocked , tube fed , pump action carbine with peep sights in .45 acp.
Andy

Interesting. I know the Colt Lightning repos* can be had in .45 LC. I wonder if the proper modifications, from a qualified gunsmith, could make this happen? I've seen leverguns in .45 LC converted to .45 ACP, so ... who knows.

* These beauties.
143405-530x195.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews