JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Prozanski's voting district includes the Peoples Republic of Eugene. Not likely he's going anywhere anytime soon.

There are several communities in his district that should/could be anti gun control. It might not be impossible to dislodge him. Any credible attempt might be enough to modify his anti gun behavior. Nothing frightens politicians more than the threat of losing their power and perks.

I always wonder what it is in a man's heart that drives his in such a fashion. I can understand an attempt to witness to someone about Christianity for example, because there is a good motive behind that and when someone does not accept the message, then move on, but what drives a person like Floyd to such an extreme to want to force his personal belief on everyone to the point of incarceration for not bending to his will?

I think this line sums it up best:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals."

C.S. Lewis: God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Prozanski's voting district includes the Peoples Republic of Eugene. Not likely he's going anywhere anytime soon.
I second that.. I visit there for Track meets and when my sister was in College.. Folks there are so far left and blind there is no saving them or changing the way they think.. Its sickening.. A hypocrisy cesspool

I second that.. I visit there for Track meets and when my sister was in College.. Folks there are so far left and blind there is no saving them or changing the way they think.. Its sickening.. A hypocrisy cesspool

I hadn't been to Ashland, Oregon in years. I went to a music store there last week. It was like a visit to another planet inhabited by 6o's hippies. .

There are several communities in his district that should/could be anti gun control. It might not be impossible to dislodge him. Any credible attempt might be enough to modify his anti gun behavior. Nothing frightens politicians more than the threat of losing their power and perks.
Even though the communities outside of Eugene tend to be much more conservative, overcoming the large liberal voting block of Eugene would be next to impossible.

One point that should be put to left wing politicians is:

Requiring a 4473 for any firearm transfer denies civil rights to Medical Marijuana users. I'd like to hear them explain their way out of this one... I doubt any of them have even looked at a 4473 and it's racist questions.

That would cost the Dems a lot of support from the stoners. Just picture the headlines:
Sen Burdick wants to take the guns from MJ users! Press charges for lying on form 4473!
Prozanski wants MJ users defenseless and jailed for fraudulent form 4473 entries.

All MJ users must be registered and prohibited from purchasing firearms!

That would cost the Dems a lot of support from the stoners. Just picture the headlines:
Sen Burdick wants to take the guns from MJ users! Press charges for lying on form 4473!
Prozanski wants MJ users defenseless and jailed for fraudulent form 4473 entries.

All MJ users must be registered and prohibited from purchasing firearms!
We're not too far away from that right now. Burdick, through the OLCC, intends to prohibit guns in any establishment that sells or handles marijuana. That includes the business owners and employees while going to the bank or to and from home. She's basically setting up kill zones in those businesses.

I saw that MJ bs long ago. I knew the left would use it to eat, even, their own.
Still the battle cry to legalize it went on. First the Prozanski types should have been composted out of politics.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top