JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
not sure what its worth can't find any for sale as it is no longer imported so just want to trade for something not as hot

will consider other ammo as well like
any non corrosive.308
and 30.06 180 gr core locks

Just looked it up on CTD and it looks like 340 rounds are 80.00 + shipping, but thats not the same as yours but will give you a ball Park, am working on buying a 8MM so may get ahold of you later on for ammo if deal gets done. If not good Luck.....Ray

Im a big guy, and that ammo is soooo mucccchhhh funnnnnn!!!!!! you guys should seriously consider getting this stuff.

What does being a "big guy" have to do with it? :huh:
....and what makes it so "fun?"
It's probably early 40's dated Turk 8mm....It's 196 grain, cupro nickel jacketed
ammo loaded to military spec.
Some say it's "hot", but the recoil increase is really just bullet weight over other 8mm bullet weights. The Romy ammo he mentioned above is only 150 grain for example.
That Turk is great Blastin' ammo... Reasonably accurate, it does penetrate well too. I've busted hundreds of rocks (Sandstone) with it at the pit i go too.
You may see a few cracked case necks after firing, but it's great ammo. It's corrosive though, so clean properly.
A fair price would be 15 bucks a bandoleer of 70 rds now day's. I was buying it from Widener's a few years back for 3.40 a Bando.....Shipping was the same price as the ammo for a 1000 rds!
usrifle

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.