JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agree with all who mention LCP in shorts cargo pocket. That's what I do in summer. I even carried the LC9 that way the other day and was comfortable. In winter it's an MK9 in a IWB under a light jacket or heavy untucked shirt or fleece.

I've found a Smith J-frame with a Barami Hip Grip (Or DeSantis clip grip which is even better) is a really easy gun to conceal in a pants pocket with an untucked t-shirt. There are some good ankle rigs on the market as well; nicest I've ever tried was an Alessi ankle rig.

Beyond that, I dress around my gun. I'm taller and bigger than a lot of people so I can get away with a big gun. I've found that a shirt a size larger of non-clingy free flowing fabric in a darker color works best. I don't do IWB, so a looser shirt is essential. I'm not talking gangster baggy either, just not tailored/tapered in the waist area. Even in hot weather you can find shirts that are light enough or loosely woven enough to conceal well.

Wear more clothes. It's less comfortable than, say.......a coffin, but I'll suffer.:s0155:

I'm a slacks and button shirt kinda guy...but I carry everywhere. The colder it gets, the bigger the gun gets but the smallest gun I carry is my Glock 27. This usually means that my tucked in button shirt with slacks turns into baggy jeans and an oversized T-Shirt. Even in the coldest of winter, if I wear a coat the zipper is usually open (I just wear lots of layers and ensure that only the last coat covers the gun).

I choose my outfit to my firearm. Nevertheless, for whatever reason I cannot do that (like a funeral or other event that forces me to dress a certain way) then I choose the firearm and holster to fit the outfit. Usually, in this case, my Glock 27 goes in a Supertuck. The main thing is that if you choose to carry, always carry and constantly practice. You have to realize that you won't get to pick the time and place that violence will strike against you or in your area.

9 months of the year i have a glock 22 itw at 5 ocklock or my m & p 45 full size in a king tut galco outside leather. i usually have no problem but when it warms up I need to do something different i am sure or use larger shirts. last summer i carried my keltec p380 in my pocket when I used shorts and a tanktop but i almost always had a snub nose 38 with plus p in my 6 inside. its my backup. and if that doesnt work i have my wife who carries...lol

Get a little 25 auto smaller than a pack of smokes my wife carried one for a bit while she jogged in tight sweats and a tee shirt. Does it have much stopping power? No but it's alot better then a shield or a glock left at home.

In the Summer I wear different styles of these:
d670-black.jpg

And I just picked one of these today as well:
JA295_500_1.JPG

In the Winter I wear these a lot:
pTBL1-11916010v275.jpg

So what's the problem??

Don't get any ideas now.
But work, lifestyle, sweat, too many things in my pockets, make concealment next to impossible. I don't know how you guys do it.

do it just fine, carry a full size weapon all the time (fnp45 or a P229). gotta dress around it, it's not inconvenient, just smart. Maybe I'm not as stylish as some, but it gets the job done. a simple flannel shirt or a sweatshirt works for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top