JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You are one entertaining fella Boondocks!

Thank you :)

Thanks Jack... FYI, the more humor in my posts, truth is, the more I am hurting... But I won't let it take ~over~ I just pump out more GRIN.

It works, 99% of the time... The other One Percent, I can't even put in words, I just know it won't last :)

Joe... Thank YOU, I think this thread is One for the Record Books... How to Win / Win and Both sides the better for it.

philip....

See you on the flip side, I gotta study about Rassberry Pi, I bought one today, with Eight different OS, on one SD 8Gb card... It is da Bomb! I also am studying Arduino Single
Board Computer, as well as BeagleBone Black, all three are similar, but unique Computers with ARM / RISC structure... BBB & Rasberry Pi will both fit in an Altoids Tin...

Power is 5VDC with under 700 milliwatt power consumption, yet will run a 3D printer, or go WiFi, Bluetooth, several other wireless RF bands, as well as GPS all three: HDMI video output!!!

Ras Pi, I like the adaptability for creative use... I will be studying all three, with the eventual use of Minimum PWR for Max Range private area communications, perimeter security and such, so far I have found (One) 3,000 foot Transceiver in an "off normal use" band, that is non-FCC license needed... HOW good can it get????

philip
(feeling better with a poor nights sleep, and regular medical use of Apple Cider Vinegar).

Dare not question anything though. With the speed of an Obama executive order you get banned for "insulted site owner." Apparently saying that banning anyone who disagrees with whatever is the allowed point of view hypocritical is insulting. Its sad to see people who claim to love liberty ruling a forum with complete tyranny and allowing absolutely no questioning.

The moderation on this forum is terrible, selective rule enforcement is the norm, not that I check in much anymore. If Taku is the site owner on that other site, it'll be only he and his brother and four other guys who agree with them in 6 months.

See, you belong here...

I'm sorry, I can't understand your post, I speak English.

Anyway, go chew some Tums and get that spit off your monitor screen....

I believe, what many, will never comprehend, is:
The first Amendment gives no one the right to subvert this country by pushing Marxist and Communist Philosophy and doctrine, regardless of what they call it. I call that the last step before it is actual black and white treason.
Giving them a platform is how this country arrived at the state it is in now.
It is also why WCFA will remain simply good conservative membership.
We just refuse to give them a platform and that seems to cause them to froth at the mouth.
Does my heart good that they have lost one platform and we will continue to work to make sure they lose more.
We have 50 years to make up for in a very short time.
That's my only comment to this topic here.
What I say is little more than pure truth and they all know it :D
Any strong and right minded conservative is very welcome there.
It is just a very different association than NWF on that basis.
We WILL fight politically for the 2nd Amendment, The Constitution and
bringing those that promote Marxism and Communism out into the open for the
citizens to see who and what they are. That you can take to the bank.
Now we can do that without diversion and distraction.

And NO it is not my site, it is Salted Weapons and we are all
partners in the goals of what we are fighting for to keep this country whole
and what the founders meant it to be.
There is nothing even slightly radical about it unless you are far left.
Then you might believe that.

Last Edited:
The moderation on this forum is terrible, selective rule enforcement is the norm, not that I check in much anymore. If Taku is the site owner on that other site, it'll be only he and his brother and four other guys who agree with them in 6 months.

I'm enjoying the other forum greatly but you're not invited :cool:

I'm not a conservative in the common current usage because there's so little left to conserve. What I am is the liberal's greatest nightmare, a revolutionary

Oh, and it's not taku's site

Last Edited:
The first Amendment gives no one the right to subvert this country by pushing Marxist and Communist Philosophy and doctrine, regardless of what they call it. I call that the last step before it is actual black and white treason.

citizens to see who and what they are.

What a load of self righteous bullbubblegum. YOUR interpretation of the Constitution has no place for anyone who disagrees with you. that's the beauty of it though, it accepts everyone. Even you. I'd wager a fairly large number of people in our society would see YOU as treasonous with some of your views. But, because you are ignorant or blind, you just hate.

You don't fight for the Constitution. You fight for how YOU want it interpreted. Others, with far greater knowledge than you, see it differently. Oh, the 1960s called, they want you to join the constant Communist witchunts back then and leave us in peace.

You never met the founders so you have no idea what their intentions are. Once again, you are under the delusion that YOUR views are gospel. Our system is set up because people disagree and it allows for that. Why? Because you are no better than King George demanding everyone fall in line with what YOU want.

I'm not even remotely close to far left and you kicked me for "insulted site owner" because I called bubbleguming about censoring while YOU were censoring bullbubblegum and you got asshurt. So, take your little band of zealots and let's end the constant bubblegumfest here. You can go live in your fantasyland that am uprising will happen and you can all be George Washington and we can be adult about things here.

Last Edited:
Norm, I think that was unnecessarily mean as far as responses go.

I sometimes sit and wish my only worries in this world were getting to work on time and hoping my kids win their baseball game. Living in the world you are living in.

The problem is, I am aware of what's going on around me. The step by step dismantling of our world.

I'm not the "Pry it from my cold dead hands" type. I'm the "protect my family against immediate and long term threats" type. This mean when I see politicians going after our guns I have to ask myself WHY they want us disarmed? Who is behind that agenda?

Things like the patriot act, the NDAA, DHS, the NSA spying, Fast and furious, the IRS persecuting tea party members, CISPA, the military taking over Boston to find a teenager.... The list goes on and on.

I'm not fabricating these things. They exist. I'm not misinterpreting these things. Crimes are being committed against us and it appears nobody can stop it.

This isn't ME wearing the tinfoil hat, this is our own government wearing the tinfoil hat.

Why are they acting like we are all terrorists? Why can't they leave people alone?

Why are they buying billions of rounds of hollow point ammunition and shooting at targets depicting pregnant women, old men and school children labeled "No more hesitation"?!?!

Why are they running black helicopter drills over our cities?

Why did they order 2700 new armored vehicles for our police when I am having to supply my kids teachers with pencils and paper because they have no budget for it?!?!?!

I didn't decide to freak out because I PERCEIVED some Alex jones broadcast as a threat tor something. I'm freaking out because I am seeing evidence of this everywhere I look, even when I don't want to be looking for it!

Maybe you are so harsh to Taku because you don't want to believe it either...

Last Edited:
No, I'm harsh on Taku because I'm sick of reading the double standard bullbubblegum. You can't bubblegum about not being granted the first amendment and then pretend you are absolved when you censor what disagrees with you because, in your view, it's incorrect. Hitler did the same thing. Anything against his view was treasonous and incorrect.

I'm saying if you are going to claim the ideals of Liberty and abiding by the Constitution then you must abide by the entirety of it. Much like the Anti-Gunners, you can't pick and choose which parts and views of the Constitution and Liberty that you want because they suit you at the time.

Maybe we have been so poisoned by politicians doing it 24/7 that it's seeped in to society but, Liberty means accepting those who disagree with you and compromising with them for the betterment of all. Your argument for not further restricting guns should not be, "Well because! YOU ARE A LIBERAL TRAITOR!" It should be, "There is no evidence that further gun restrictions provide any decrease in violence in society. In fact, if you look at all the evidence the exact opposite is true. Guns aren't the problem. Evil and Morality are."

Why don't we "compromise" on gun laws, because they don't work. It's not that we just don't want to compromise because we are those "right wing rednecks with their guns and bibles" it's because there is no factual evidence to support that course of action.

When you start to hate and call for the deaths of other Americans because they see things differently than you do, you are crossing that line of treason. I have liberals in my family and regardless if they agree or disagree with me I still love them. They are still human beings. They are still Americans. They still have the RIGHT to everything that YOU do.

I'm done. I'm not replying to this crap anymore.

Last Edited:
No, I'm harsh on Taku because I'm sick of reading the double standard bullbubblegum. You can't bubblegum about not being granted the first amendment and then pretend you are absolved when you censor what disagrees with you because, in your view, it's incorrect. Hitler did the same thing. Anything against his view was treasonous and incorrect.

I'm saying if you are going to claim the ideals of Liberty and abiding by the Constitution then you must abide by the entirety of it. Much like the Anti-Gunners, you can't pick and choose which parts and views of the Constitution and Liberty that you want because they suit you at the time.

Maybe we have been so poisoned by politicians doing it 24/7 that it's seeped in to society but, Liberty means accepting those who disagree with you and compromising with them for the betterment of all. Your argument for not further restricting guns should not be, "Well because! YOU ARE A LIBERAL TRAITOR!" It should be, "There is no evidence that further gun restrictions provide any decrease in violence in society. In fact, if you look at all the evidence the exact opposite is true. Guns aren't the problem. Evil and Morality are."

Amen brother, ooops now I have to give myself a warning.

Giving them a platform is how this country arrived at the state it is in now.
It is also why WCFA will remain simply good conservative membership.
We just refuse to give them a platform and that seems to cause them to froth at the mouth.
Does my heart good that they have lost one platform and we will continue to work to make sure they lose more.
We have 50 years to make up for in a very short time.
What I say is little more than pure truth and they all know it :D
It is just a very different association than NWF on that basis.
citizens to see who and what they are. That you can take to the bank.
Now we can do that without diversion and distraction.

Then you might believe that.

Its good that you only allow people that already agree with you.

None of the proud members were terribly good at managing a conversation. Getting flustered in the face of reason only to attack people in response is a sign of weak mindedness. Maybe the stupidity and calls for violence, personal attacks and the like will decrease now that some of the numbskulls have left.

I note its so engaging that a number of them keep posting about why they are never coming back.

Over and over and over. :s0114:

Not to mention the irony involved in crying about free speech, while starting a forum where only people that agree with you can join, and people are banned for what they post.

The stupidity is mind numbing.

Liberty means accepting those who disagree with you and compromising with them for the betterment of all.

Norm, you were making sense until this statement. I believe we should treat folks with respect but that doesn't mean that I respect their beliefs. My neighbor is a jack wagon who believes that all black people should be put to death. I don't share his belief and I have no room for compromise with this nut case. He is free to have his belief, but if he acts on it then he needs to be put down like a sick animal.

Norm, you were making sense until this statement. I believe we should treat folks with respect but that doesn't mean that I respect their beliefs. My neighbor is a jack wagon who believes that all black people should be put to death. I don't share his belief and I have no room for compromise with this nut case. He is free to have his belief, but if he acts on it then he needs to be put down like a sick animal.

Exactly right. There are many other beliefs that I will not compromise with either. Will I compromise on some? Sure.

Last Edited:
What I am waiting to see is the new way that Joey is headed with his site. Will I stay here? I don't know yet. It depends on how brittle the egg shells may be that I might have to walk on. I mean how can we talk about firearm rights, firearm laws rules and regulations, The Constitution, the states constitutions, The Bill of Rights, etc... without talking about the politicians, councilmen/women, law makers, etc... who infringe our rights. They go hand in hand in my view.

Last Edited:
BTW, I have been here for a few years now and have seen some members that have come, gone and are still here that seem to be here predominantly to cause problems. Its not their different views, its the strife, the arguments, the picking of fights, the bull crap they spew that has made me post here less and less.

Last Edited:

Trail, I'm not saying you need to approve of his belief. If he did act on that then yes he would be punished as per our social contract but, you don't go over and put the guy down for what he believes. You allow him to live in your neighborhood because although he has beliefs you disagree with, you still accept that he has a right to believe those things.

That's the compromise, you agree he has the right to believe whatever he wants but, his compromise is that he does not act on it.

Some people on here feel it would be okay for you to go shoot this guy because his belief because they believe their view of the Constitution says they can get rid of anyone who disagrees with that view.

Last Edited:
BTW, I have been here for a few years now and have seen some members that have come, gone and are still here that seem to be here predominantly to cause problem. Its not their different views, its the strife, the arguments, the picking of fights, the bull crap they spew that has made me post here less and less.

You speak of respect, arguments, picking fights, and yet when people with similar beliefs, but with different opinions than the majority dare post them, not only are they dogpiled, but the majority of the replies are personal attacks.

"Bull crap they spew" - you must be joking. That tells me you only want people here who agree with you.

Its been said before, and usually it brings an attack - believe it or not, liberals can and do own firearms and are involved in 2A issues. Few seem to have the capacity to understand that. There is a deeply entrenched political slant that pervades the entire forum, and it is anything but respectful or reasoned.

I hope the coming changes address that, because its a bit ridiculous in the amount of vitriol directed at anyone suspected of being anywhere left of extreme libertarian. This is the only forum I have ever seem a combat vet called a treasonous and worse for voicing an opinion. It was by several people, and no one but a few treasonist liberals said a thing about it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads