JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One question I asked was about the end caps. Their website notes that the end caps can be changed to accommodate different calibers. When I asked the salesman about ordering different end caps, he said they are not changeable to use with sub bore calibers and that their testing showed shooting sub bore calibers is not recommended.
So, he contradicted their website and basically told me that every caliber must have its own can.

I don't own either of those models. I'm thinking about getting a large bore suppressor. Of those two I would get the Dead Air Primal. I believe the Banish is made of titanium? Limited firing schedule. The Primal should be able to handle mag dumps or competition use much better. When I think multi use can, I pretty much want it to run on everything I own.

I second what some have already said regarding wanting at least 3… I understand the appeal of the multi cal can because I was convinced that's why I wanted for a first cam until a buddy talked me out of it.
I'm very thankful he did because it would've been a waste in the end.
You're going to want a .22 can, they're just too much fun, completely worth it.
Get a rifle can for everything from .223 to 300wm there are many versatile cans on the market but I'd include Energetic VOX and a Nomad for consideration, lot of mounting options with those… there are a ton of cans to choose from though.
Pistol can for a 3rd choice, .45 or 9mm depending on what you shoot most. I have an Omega 45k and an Obsidian 9. Both are great but I have to say that 45 is pretty ideal for suppression since it's naturally subsonic. You can always get 9mm subs if you care though.
The "do it all" cans seem like they'll save you a ton in stamp fees but I suspect in the long run it's going to be more cost effective to skip it and get a few cans that will do 22/rifle/pistol better.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top