JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This evening I was in the local Walmart to get some motor oil and noticed an "Associate" stocking the ammo shelves. There were several types of centerfire, and I looked in the .22 area and lo and behold there was about 10 boxes of CCI .22 Quiet!

I use CCI Standard Velocity and have enough, so I left them for another shooter.

Nice to see .22 shells on the shelf. :cool:

The Meadowlands BiMart has had a steady supply of Blazer .22 for a few weeks now. They also have a huge supply of CCI .22 Short and Short HP. I've never even heard of Short HP before.

I have more than enough .22.
The only time I buy any is if I see mini mags. I like to use them for competitions.
A couple of weeks ago Cabela's had a ton of .22 including mini mags, so I got my
alloted 1000 rounds. Found some at the Newberg BiMart a week or two ago also and
got my one box that was allowed.

I saw some today too. In my garage, in my office, and in my range bag. I have "enough" for now, but I am always interested in buying more standard velocity or slower .22LR for suppressed shooting fun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top