1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

I Saw Some .22 Ammo Today!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Provincial, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Provincial

Provincial Near Salem, OR Well-Known Member

This evening I was in the local Walmart to get some motor oil and noticed an "Associate" stocking the ammo shelves. There were several types of centerfire, and I looked in the .22 area and lo and behold there was about 10 boxes of CCI .22 Quiet!

I use CCI Standard Velocity and have enough, so I left them for another shooter.

Nice to see .22 shells on the shelf. :cool:
    Sgt Nambu likes this.
  2. Lilhigbee

Lilhigbee SE Portland Visit Target550.com Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

The Meadowlands BiMart has had a steady supply of Blazer .22 for a few weeks now. They also have a huge supply of CCI .22 Short and Short HP. I've never even heard of Short HP before.
  3. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal Oregon Well-Known Member

The only time I buy any is if I see mini mags. I like to use them for competitions.
    A couple of weeks ago Cabela's had a ton of .22 including mini mags, so I got my
    alloted 1000 rounds. Found some at the Newberg BiMart a week or two ago also and
    got my one box that was allowed.
  4. Idaho44

Idaho44 Idaho, West of Beaver Dicks Ferry Member

5. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

I saw some today too. In my garage, in my office, and in my range bag. I have "enough" for now, but I am always interested in buying more standard velocity or slower .22LR for suppressed shooting fun.