JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember when you could get 4 nickel candy bars and a 10 oz. bottle of pop for your 25 cent allowance if you drank the pop at the corner store. If we wanted more money Dad took us to pick beans or split apricots for drying.

I remember when most people could decide on their own between BBQ or plain chips without texting 4 friends to get input and then after they get home there wasn't some idiotic need to post a picture of the chips in a bowl like they just discovered a cure for male pattern baldness !

I remember when you could get 4 nickel candy bars and a 10 oz. bottle of pop for your 25 cent allowance if you drank the pop at the corner store. If we wanted more money Dad took us to pick beans or split apricots for drying.

LOL!!! I remember the Mexican drivers of the bean picker busses road raceing those decrepit POS's to the fields, yelling and cussing each other in Spanish all the way! We loved it, young and stupid!:p

Here's one for you old farts in Oregon: I remember swimming off the dock at the Boy Scout camp at Lake Wallowa, w/o clothing. Long before the idiots at BSA decided they didn't need to own property on lakes anymore. Can you imagine the value of that property now?

Peddling my bike from Beaverton (population 3200) to Hillsboro with my 22 slung over my back to shoot in the basement of their high school. ( from post above:lots of rural town gas stations still wash car windows. you need to get out of town more often)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top