JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Junk mail huh? Certified mail from a federal LE agency on a specific firearm-related transaction and a required tax pmt is junk mail? Maybe, but I bet you a beer that if the OP ignores that certified letter they will serve him a notice personally one way or another.

Why doesn't the OP just call the special agent and see why he sent the letter and what he needs? Might just be a notice to those who they can't connect to a license or tax stamp from the vendor's records. If they want a copy of the docs, send them and forget it. Why draw more attention to himself by refusing the letter and creating more unnecessary work for them?

Over the years I've talked by phone to the agents in Seattle (not DC) about transfer and ownership things. They seemed pretty reasonable to me at the time and not looking for trouble or gotcha's from me. And they might just think the same about the DC crowd as we do, or worse.

Cheers!
The ATF can kiss my bubblegum. I will NEVER interact with them unless they force me to, by showing up at my house, and in that case I will politely tell them to get off my property unless they have a warrant. I am not going to incriminate myself. I don't care who you are, if you think a particular agent or cop is "good," or if you're "innocent," don't ever talk to the Police.

WOW......A FREE vacation offer!!!!

CAMPGUNFREE.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads