JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HA HA... that reminded me of the one I made one in metal shop class back in '84 that shoots steel pachinko (remember that fad?) balls... Took the powder out of a bunch of Black-Cat firecrackers, and one of the fuses and shot through a solid 2x4 with it... :eek:

image.jpg

Come to think of it, this is the oldest thing I own (made it in '84) aside from my Colt AR15A2 and Beretta 92F that I bought '87-'88. Oh yeah and a few sets of my old BDU's (that I still fit into after 22 years... LOL) :D

Last Edited:
HA HA... that reminded me of the one I made one in metal shop class back in '&4 that shoots steel pachinko (remember that fad?) balls... Took the powder out of a bunch of Black-Cat firecrackers, and one of the fuses and shot through a solid 2x4 with it... :eek:

View attachment 254579

Come to think of it, this is the oldest thing I own (made it in '84) aside from my Colt AR15A2 and Beretta 92F that I bought '87-'88. Oh yeah and a few sets of my old BDU's (that I still fit into after 22 years... LOL) :D

That is awesome! I never made anything that nice in shop class - but I tended to focus on electronics.

And I do remember Pachinko - my dad bought a machine that we had for a lot of years. I still have a full blue tray of Pachinko balls at home. I have saved them as backup slingshot ammo.

Do you still fire it?

This looked a little too cool to pass up. Shoots a .30cal (5/16") stainless steel slingshot ammo ball (which is easy to buy in bulk). Runs on black powder, Pyrodex, Triple 7 or they even mention using the powder from fireworks. At $39, I may have to consider buying one

i have one. its a fun little cannon and for the price brings alot of entertainment. i usually shoot it with triple 7 and just a wad. makes a fun pop and alittle flame out the muzzle. i recommend :)

That is awesome! I never made anything that nice in shop class - but I tended to focus on electronics.

And I do remember Pachinko - my dad bought a machine that we had for a lot of years. I still have a full blue tray of Pachinko balls at home. I have saved them as backup slingshot ammo.

Do you still fire it?

I haven't since that day in '84... I intend to win first prize in the Process of Natural Selection, and repeating foolishness isn't on my "to do" list... LOL!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top